Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
This comment on her live 😂

Screenshot_20231113-172732_Instagram.jpg
She blocked me from the live for that 😂😂😂

May 23, 2023
Who's this person in south bank ste is gone to? Prostitute or dealer? Btw how can he go visit a prostitute if he can't get it up cause of his meds? Or is he only telling Lou that cause he can't get it up for her?
He probably only tells her that, I don’t blame him I wouldn’t buck her with jimmy savilles dick ffs.

May 23, 2023
Rather rude of her if you ask me…enquiring minds want to know 😂😂
I didn’t even need to know about the bio let alone the details afterwards 🤢 as said earlier why would you even put that up? I get putting up your rainbow flags etc. saying I’m he/she/they etc but saying I’m here to look to shag a lady is madness 🤣🤣

Polly

May 11, 2023
I didn’t even need to know about the bio let alone the details afterwards 🤢 as said earlier why would you even put that up? I get putting up your rainbow flags etc. saying I’m he/she/they etc but saying I’m here to look to shag a lady is madness 🤣🤣
It's the sort of bio you'd expect to see from an old bloke on facebook with no idea how the internet works, not a 30 year old woman on TikTok 🤣 What does she thinks gonna come from it? (No pun intended) fing strange!!!

Apr 16, 2023
Her mind works in some crazy ways. She really intrigues me at times 😂😂

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
The thought of doing any with Lou turns me off so much I feel like making YOU sleep on the sofa 😂😂😂
She closes her eyes, gently twitching and exhausted, the cheap temu light catching the mix of fresh sweat and stale garlic sauce on her chins. The pungent musk of red bull squirt fills the air, and she rattles as she sighs:
"@Lou's bot supplier, ah can neva go back to little ste. The way yous have played wiv ma fanny, ave never felt this way. No wait, ma cwonic pain is back, don't start again!"
She arches her back and gurgles with pleasure
"Why ya doin this ta me?!"

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
She closes her eyes, gently twitching and exhausted, the cheap temu light catching the mix of fresh sweat and stale garlic sauce on her chins. The pungent musk of red bull squirt fills the air, and she rattles as she sighs:
"@Lou's bot supplier, ah can neva go back to little ste. The way yous have played wiv ma fanny, ave never felt this way. No wait, ma chronic pain is back, don't start again!"
I honestly feel a little sick right now.

Your imagination goes to some sick, twisted places 😭😭😭

Jun 9, 2023
"@Lou's bot supplier, ah can neva go back to little ste. The way yous have played wiv ma fanny, ave never felt this way. No wait, ma chronic pain is back, don't start again!"
🤮🤮🤮💀💀💀💀💀

Apr 16, 2023
My little toaster light is fading with disgust

Attachments

• IMG_4448.jpeg
    IMG_4448.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 117
Status
Not open for further replies.