Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
People molly cuddling her telling her to get rid of ste. They are both as bad as each other and he clearly supplies all the drugs. When he's locked up she will be no different. She will get another dealer and it will be a continuous cycle of crying and of her face every single day. I really don't get why people think she will change when he's not around
I'm far from a Ste fan but I don't think its fair that he gets the blame for alot of Lou's issues. Her life was a s show before he came along. They are definitely both ad bad as each other. I agree with you that she will be no different if he gets locked up. Yes he supplies the drugs now but that's only cos she's too lazy to get off her arse and get her own. She was able to get drugs before she met him and has probably already got Ste to give her the number of someone she can go to if he gets locked up. I just cannot see her turn her life around if he goes to jail - she has no interest in getting clean, I mean if her kids weren't a big enough incentive then what will be?!

Jun 9, 2023
I'm far from a Ste fan but I don't think its fair that he gets the blame for alot of Lou's issues. Her life was a s show before he came along. They are definitely both ad bad as each other. I agree with you that she will be no different if he gets locked up. Yes he supplies the drugs now but that's only cos she's too lazy to get off her arse and get her own. She was able to get drugs before she met him and has probably already got Ste to give her the number of someone she can go to if he gets locked up. I just cannot see her turn her life around if he goes to jail - she has no interest in getting clean, I mean if her kids weren't a big enough incentive then what will be?!
Yuh Ste is half the issue of what’s wrong with her.. she is also responsive for most of the things that goes wrong in her life.. when he’s not around her she is slightly different.. happier in a way.. seems to kind of listen to what is being said by people but to a extent and so is he when he’s not with her, but when they’re together it is just a chaotic toxic mess.. they both enable each other and it’s just a never ending cycle.. maybe they’ll change when he is away in prison.. maybe they won’t.. but only time will tell. She does provoke him a lot to get a rise which isn’t the wisest idea since he is a bit if a angry cwiminal and then comes dry cryin to everyone with the woe is me and the WhY iS hE dOiN tHiS tA mE.. but I do have to say they are as bad as each other and need to get out of the cycle they are in.

Essay over .. Lou there’s a nice gay lass down our street who likes walks around with a stick pretending to do karate and screaming caveman talk, she buys choc choc and revival juice too so she’d be right up your alley 🥰🤣

Jun 21, 2023
He said on one of his lives that he's organised friends to look after her. Dealers more like, I've never seen any evidence that they have any friends other than each other. except for that Gemma that got beaten up among with Lou and Ste a while back and no mention of her since.

Apr 22, 2023
He said on one of his lives that he's organised friends to look after her. Dealers more like, I've never seen any evidence that they have any friends other than each other. except for that Gemma that got beaten up among with Lou and Ste a while back and no mention of her since.
You can understand why she doesn’t have any real life friends though. She seems the type that would only make an effort when she wants something and she’d be absolutely insufferable moaning all of the time, making excuses and being all “me me me”

Oct 6, 2023
Christ on a bike I had a couple of days off because of real life s and had over 40 pages to catch up on… what a wild ride! Glad we’re all friends again 🥰

What will today bring? Will Lou and Ste be friends again? Will Lou have another criiiiisis? Will they have another argument online for entertainment purposes/to gain sympathy votes? Who will be the first to put their PayPal up? Bring on Tuesday!

Sep 6, 2023
Notice how Lou has started going live at the same time she is arguing with Ste? 100% provoking him and hoping he reacts to be caught on live.
She thinks it takes the heat off her. It's clever. People will stop talking about her and start talking about him and at the same time gain her some sympathy for being in such a bad situation and people believe she's like this because of the way he treats her. Oh no poor Lou having to put up with this abuse, no wonder she takes drugs to escape it all. Oh poor Lou with her "boyfriend" talking to prostitutes, she takes drugs to escape her awful life. People fall for it hook line and sinker

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She thinks it takes the heat off her. It's clever. People will stop talking about her and start talking about him and at the same time gain her some sympathy for being in such a bad situation and people believe she's like this because of the way he treats her. Oh no poor Lou having to put up with this abuse, no wonder she takes drugs to escape it all. Oh poor Lou with her "boyfriend" talking to prostitutes, she takes drugs to escape her awful life. People fall for it hook line and sinker
I do think people are slowly but surely wising up

Apr 16, 2023
Like I said, she's not stupid. She knows how to play the game and have people thinking she's in a tough situation.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Status
Not open for further replies.