Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Lol at that ring rammed past her knuckle. Why fing bother

Screenshot_20231117_204850_Instagram.jpg
What will be absorbed first the choker or the ring??

Aug 29, 2023
How Lou can sit in another room from Ste whispering she doesn't agree with him but she's tried to make him leave her house but she can't and there's nothing she can do. Last weekend I think it was she was on live saying how her and her workers have a code word, if she texts then the word they call the police immediately and the police will come and remove him. So the whole poor me I can't get him out my house doesn't wash. The pair of them are on tiktok so it's pretty obvious he can see her videos, so why whisper in another room saying she can't wait til he goes to jail. If she was that scared of him she just wouldn't say it.

Jun 9, 2023
The amount of times ‘concerned’ people have told her to get ste out of her house and she doesn’t listen and doesn’t want to listen point blank.. and now that he’s been outed by so many she’s doing the whole woe is me bullshit..

do off lou ya disgrace of a ballooned up Abzorbaloff I hope your leg falls off and someone smacks you with it 🙃

Jun 21, 2023
So her workers clearly know that he stays there for extended periods of time. I thought it was a condition of getting the bongalow that he not be there
How Lou can sit in another room from Ste whispering she doesn't agree with him but she's tried to make him leave her house but she can't and there's nothing she can do. Last weekend I think it was she was on live saying how her and her workers have a code word, if she texts then the word they call the police immediately and the police will come and remove him. So the whole poor me I can't get him out my house doesn't wash. The pair of them are on tiktok so it's pretty obvious he can see her videos, so why whisper in another room saying she can't wait til he goes to jail. If she was that scared of him she just wouldn't say it.

Aug 29, 2023
So her workers clearly know that he stays there for extended periods of time. I thought it was a condition of getting the bongalow that he not be there
You just never know cos I don't think Lou knows how to tell the truth. She's probably made out that he turns up and she's too terrified not to let him in. She definitely said they have a code word and if she's in trouble she texts the code word and the support worker will call the police for her. She wants people to think she's scared of him yet I've lost count of the amount of times she's been on live and he's been getting ready to leave and she's crying begging him not to go. Everytime he goes home she has the opportunity not to have him back but everytime she does. She is saying she hopes he goes to jail but I bet if he does she will be online crying giving it the whole I'm all on my own, I can't cope by myself, what am I going to do using it as a way to try and get sympathy. Nothing she says ever adds up, she tells so many lies, she forgets what she's said and catches herself out.

May 26, 2023
The numbness and pins and needles in her leg could definitely be caused by injecting heroin in her leg. The state of her most days it wouldnt surprise me
I know an ex addict who injected in his legs, he's constantly going into hospital to have abscesses drained and the more he gains weight the more often he gets them. Hes been clean for 8 years and they've told him he'll lose his legs eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.