Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Has a bird shat on her top?! 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230504-124257_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230504-124257_Instagram.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 250
Apr 18, 2023
Whew she’s forgotten about Steminem (best nickname everrrr btw, round of applause for whoever thought that one up!) quickly!

Shop guy fancies her, she said it wouldn’t work though because he’s Muslim. She knows he fancies her because he watches her all the time when she’s in there. Yep, definitely fancies you, definitely DEFINITELY isn’t just making sure you don’t steal anything you dirty crackhead.

Apr 17, 2023
Shes actually made me so fing angry. I lost my home at the beginning of the pandemic, I spent nearly 3 years in emergency accommodation with 3 kids sharing a bedroom and we've only just got some help. And this t can do off her kids for drugs and get one handed to her when she hasn't done a single thing to deserve it. My heart breaks for anyone struggling with housing I know really how detrimental it can be to your mental health. She doesn't deserve a home, she's had more than enough chances. She belongs on the streets fing scum bag.

Apr 16, 2023
Buzzing as shes getting house or flat on scheme and why? because shes a druggy,what about ppl who are on waiting lists,ppl who are homeless,no wonder this country fkd up they look after the 1s that are draining it and what do they give back in return ?JACK s ,does not pay you to work these days
Don’t usually post here but I completely agree with you. This really wound me up as I’ve been homeless in temp accommodation for 7 months a 2 bed flat with 4 kids(which I’m incredibly grateful for) however many health issues mean the stairs are a struggle. We’ve finally been offered a 3 bed house. How can the likes of this pair get things instantly new homes doctor appointment etc 🤬

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Surely whoever she sees at the Foundations place can see she's on drugs and certainly not clean?! Why is she being handed a house when she's in this state? I can't watch her sitting there bragging about everything she is being handed on a plate and then in the next breath asking her followers for things. It's actually disgraceful behaviour.
I hope her support workers watch her stories and any screen records from last week's live....if they're not drug testing this beg then they bloody well should be

Apr 16, 2023
Surely whoever she sees at the Foundations place can see she's on drugs and certainly not clean?! Why is she being handed a house when she's in this state? I can't watch her sitting there bragging about everything she is being handed on a plate and then in the next breath asking her followers for things. It's actually disgraceful behaviour.
I hope her support workers watch her stories and any screen records from last week's live....if they're not drug testing this beg then they bloody well should be
Exactly, I don’t believe she actually sees anyone, surely they can see that she’s still using? Anyone with eyes and ears can see that!
She lies constantly but surely someone who works with drug users is used to that? They can’t possibly believe a word she says can they?
It’s hard to piece together what’s really happening because she lies and pretends so much, but where is this going to end? If she’s to be believed, she’s in recovery, she’s getting a house, she’s working to get her kids back, when in reality she’s clearly using as many varied drugs as she can get her hands on, she doesn’t appear to be doing anything to get her kids back and while she’s being given a house, it’s debatable whether she’ll manage to keep it for very long.
I truly believe the only end that can possibly happen is someone finding Lou dead in an alley somewhere. She’s doing nothing whatsoever to make sure that doesn’t happen.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Well that wasn't much of an announcement . I mean , isnt that what shes been sitting in homeless accommodation waiting for ?

She knows the cycle and steps to get a free house by now. Done it a time or two. Doesn't seem to mind being consistent with the steps required to get housing but wont do s to get her children. Its because she obviously doesn't have to be sober for this housing. Just has to keep taking part in the methadone program. Nevermind the fact that shes still on drugs , just keep getting the legal ( and non legal ) highs and its recovery.

Cant imagine why it all goes to s in a month or so as it always does. Waste of money and resources - if anything they should give her free inpatient rehabilitation program , not give a junkie who DIY her own "recovery " a free house for her to self destruct in .

Apr 27, 2023
She sure has a lot of stuff for someone that lost everything and “has nothing”

The nerve of saying she won’t get any help for things for the new house 🙄 as if living rent and bill free for months isn’t help, being handed keys to a new place without having to put down any deposit or pay fees isn’t more than she deserves.

She could easily have spent that referral money on household items, she could have a wish list full of necessities but no, she’s got a floor covered in T-shirts and pyjama sets that people have sent her instead.

Imagine her trying to keep a whole house clean.
IMG_0318.png

Apr 27, 2023
Does she really think that website is gonna run out of se to flog just because she’s shared her referral code on her stories? Pahahahaha 💀💀💀
It’s a “lovely company” according to her. 🤣 as if it’s some local small business and not just another massive Chinese tat company like Aliexpress or Shein 💀

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
getting a free house makes recovery worth it. wouldn't do it for the children tho . not worth it .
says she wouldnt be able to do this if she was still using . wtf she probably signed a couple forms and went to a couple morning appts .working away there lou! and with a bad ankle .

Telling us how that temu works like shes a financial advisor while shes got choc on her damn face again/still. I dont know what the hell shes on today but she nearly fell over getting out of bed and then forgot her bag with her $ at home and didnt realize til she was at the till. Never forgets the phone/IG Machine

A leaf from a book. its a fing page . Books have pages you university scholar .

Shes such an idiot . Shes big as a house pregnant , numerous chins ( she showed them off for us earlier . puke emoji here) the store guy was watching her because shes out to fing lunch and she forgot her bag at home lol

I dunno where her hair went . looks broke right off. Showing off her shorts / legs now that she thinks shes a hot potato because of the store guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.