Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Just had a thought - her good news yesterday was that her methadone is being reduced. I wonder if it’s because they know she is abusing other drugs and so it’s safer for her to be on a lower dose of methadone? And not actually because she is doing so well. We know these drugs don’t interact too well together especially uncontrolled and unprescribed.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Just had a thought - her good news yesterday was that her methadone is being reduced. I wonder if it’s because they know she is abusing other drugs and so it’s safer for her to be on a lower dose of methadone? And not actually because she is doing so well. We know these drugs don’t interact too well together especially uncontrolled and unprescribed.
Or her ECG shows her heart is fed

Apr 30, 2023
So Ste wants people to stop giving Lou a hard time over the coffee he spilt that she slapped him for, and that there's two sides to a story. He's just admitted that he's snapped before and slapped or hit her.

Make your mind up Ste. I remember in one of your lives you said you would NEVER hit a woman. But you've just confirmed that you really are as bad as each other. You pair of idiot's.

Aug 29, 2023
Some drug treatment clinics cut you off if you continually put in positive tests for drugs after a certain amount of time. They arent allowed to just kick you off so they reduce you off it. They are all different but it's definitely a possibility she's been told she's not stopped using therefore it's not safe for them to keep prescribing her methadone, especially on a high does like hers and told her they are reducing her off. Methadone is prescribed as a drug substitute so if you keep using on top, then what's the point. Just going to have an addiction to Methadone aswell as the drugs it's prescribed to replace.

Aug 29, 2023
So Ste wants people to stop giving Lou a hard time over the coffee he spilt that she slapped him for, and that there's two sides to a story. He's just admitted that he's snapped before and slapped or hit her.

Make your m. I remember in one of your lives you said you would NEVER hit a woman. But you've just confirmed that you really are as bad as each other. You pair of idiot's.
You know why he's made that video...he's back at her house by the looks of it. You can tell when he's in his house cos of the s painting job. She's probably stood over him while he's doing that video 🤣 She will have been crying playing the victim saying she's getting s about that video...she put on her TikTok something about Queen Mandy having messages, maybe about that and she's got him to make the video thinking it will get her off the hook. Is she so stupid to think that's going to make any difference of people's opinion on her cos that's just 1 of many things that Lous done that angers people and it's not even the worst. They are both as bad as each other. The state of Ste in his video...seen cleaner looking homeless people 🤢🤮 Dread to imagine the odours Lous support workers have to endure when they visit the bungalou ☠️

May 26, 2023
You know why he's made that video...he's back at her house by the looks of it. You can tell when he's in his house cos of the s painting job. She's probably stood over him while he's doing that video 🤣 She will have been crying playing the victim saying she's getting s about that video...she put on her TikTok something about Queen Mandy having messages, maybe about that and she's got him to make the video thinking it will get her off the hook. Is she so stupid to think that's going to make any difference of people's opinion on her cos that's just 1 of many things that Lous done that angers people and it's not even the worst. They are both as bad as each other. The state of Ste in his video...seen cleaner looking homeless people 🤢🤮 Dread to imagine the odours Lous support workers have to endure when they visit the bungalou ☠️
I absolutely believe he's at her house. You're right about the walls, the walls in his house are fed, the fart video she did u can see her look up as if someone's standing in front of her and the other night on live we could hear banging that she said was the door but it's strange that hasn't happened before. I'm so pretty sure I heard him cough that night too

Apr 17, 2023
Even the koala looks fed 🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG_5863.png
    IMG_5863.png
    513.4 KB · Views: 69
Apr 30, 2023
Angie has blocked lou and she’s telling people to go over to her live and tell her lou wants a word with her. If she don’t unblock her she’s doing an expose on Angie tomorrow lolol
This idiot was in love with her the other week 🙄
These dramas are unbelievable. They've never met each other in real life, but they're having arguments like they've known each other for year's. What a load of imbeciles 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.