Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
GUYSSSSS I found my old phone to charge up for my sister to use and look at these belters I found!!!!!
This is the bits n bobs Lou I remember. A car crash but mostly just amusing to see her trying to roll with the big accounts and copy them… yet fail spectacularly each time.
Now she’s a car crash for all the wrong reasons…

May 7, 2023
She was open about being on pregabs then but insisted it was for (back?) pain
“Back pain” 😂😂 she used to pop up in peoples DM’s claiming the GP had messed up her prescription and could you borrow some tramadol or codeine 🙃 that old chesrnut!
we know how she was hammering the pills and taking speed back then. You can 100% tell by her photos.

I wonder what she thinks when she sees the old Lou 🤔

Aug 29, 2023
Angies been howwible to her again!! Kicked her out the box etc. same old same
People told her when she first went live that Angie had been calling her a desperate clout chaser and slagging her off on her live last night but Lou didn't want to hear it and called them liars. I don't know why she's so desperate to be liked by Angie. Desperation is not a good look and Lou reeks of it. Angie clearly doesn't like her when is she going to realise it 🙈

Aug 29, 2023
I can’t be arsed with all the cat talk!!

she did say they are due to be neutered the beginning of feb.
I don't believe for 1 minute she's got the cats booked in to be neutered. When someone asked she said they were "booked in to be 'spaded' in the 1st week, I mean 2nd week of February". Obviously making it up as she's going along. When she was asked if the cats had been given their vaccinations she said she wasn't answering any health questions about the cats because she's been advised not to. If they had been vacinnated she would have just said yes. When people were telling her she could get WiFi thru her universal credit for £15 a month she said she would have to wait til she's paid cos shes got no money. Her phone bill was meant to be paid 2 days ago but she hadn't the money to pay it. So if she's living payment to payment, which is running out so she's sat for days with nothing waiting for the next payment to hit her bank then where is she going to find the extra money for 2 cats to get vacinnated and neutered. She would have to go without whatever she is spending her money on at the moment. Sacrifice buying something so the money can go on the vets instead. Lou is selfish and I honestly can't see her doing that. She probably puts it off thinking I'll do it next month and it will never end up getting done. She's always saying I need to do this and I need to do that but never actually does it.

Status
Not open for further replies.