Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
She went from justifying lt to “well when o was little my mam and dad did xyz” to “it’s just like cat food” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Then when everyone joined in saying she was out of order and a couple of people said the cats needed rehoming she started saying she was going to take every pill in her house.

If Lou’s mam is still here well done on your cat chat with Lou. She’s still not had them vaccinated, neutered or chipped. She’s fed them chips, burgers and milk and she smokes 🍃 and fags round them everyday cos she’s too fing lazy to go to the back door!

I hope to god everyone who’s got her address reports her to rspca! Shes not safe to care anyone

May 7, 2023
Ohh she’s also still trying to get in with diadro even though she’s been told multiple times by her followers that he’s known for SA and DV. Lou’s excuse

“well he’s not been charged and he’s still going live on TT”

This is someone who claims to be a victim of DV herself 🤯

Diadro’s accusations of SA are from a minor too…Lou knows this, she’s been told before. Why the do are you still seeking him out o grow your platform?! Your trying to get your kids back and your talking about trying to be BFFs with a pedalo and a woman beater, mother of the year strikes again 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😡

Aug 29, 2023
Ohh she’s also still trying to get in with diadro even though she’s been told multiple times by her followers that he’s known for SA and DV. Lou’s excuse

“well he’s not been charged and he’s still going live on TT”

This is someone who claims to be a victim of DV herself 🤯

Diadro’s accusations of SA are from a minor too…Lou knows this, she’s been told before. Why the do are you still seeking him out o grow your platform?! Your trying to get your kids back and your talking about trying to be BFFs with a pedalo and a woman beater, mother of the year strikes again 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😡
She's vile. The only time she mentions her kids is when she's trying to get sympathy or to beg. She won't ever get her kids back and will be lucky if she gets supervised contact because she's been absent in their life for too long. A judge will want to know why its taken her years to do anything about seeing them. I would imagine the question would be would it upset and disrupt her children's lives for Lou to come back into their life and also if she's capable of being consistent, reliable and sticking around. After all, shes a grown woman and cant even he can't even look after her home, herself and 2 cats. She's going to end up with the female cat pregnant to its brother. She makes me sick

May 26, 2023
4.4k viewers and Lous the second highest gifter!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_102715_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_102715_TikTok.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 156
Apr 16, 2023
She went from justifying lt to “well when o was little my mam and dad did xyz” to “it’s just like cat food” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Then when everyone joined in saying she was out of order and a couple of people said the cats needed rehoming she started saying she was going to take every pill in her house.

If Lou’s mam is still here well done on your cat chat with Lou. She’s still not had them vaccinated, neutered or chipped. She’s fed them chips, burgers and milk and she smokes 🍃 and fags round them everyday cos she’s too fing lazy to go to the back door!

I hope to god everyone who’s got her address reports her to rspca! Shes not safe to care anyone
And if thats how her ma and da fed them there just as fkd up as she is

Status
Not open for further replies.