Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
Heavy hint for someone to buy her a tripod. She posts a story moaning she's spilt her big can of red bull then the next story she's saying she wishes she had a tripod and she hates being skint. Maybe she should stop spending her money on stuff she doesnt need like red bull and worrying about tripods and get those cats vacinnated and neutered. She's had so many tripods, some probably gifted no doubt and they all end up broken cos she doesn't look after anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240222_003522_TikTok.png
    Screenshot_20240222_003522_TikTok.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 225
Apr 22, 2023
Heavy hint for someone to buy her a tripod. She posts a story moaning she's spilt her big can of red bull then the next story she's saying she wishes she had a tripod and she hates being skint. Maybe she should stop spending her money on stuff she doesnt need like red bull and worrying about tripods and get those cats vacinnated and neutered. She's had so many tripods, some probably gifted no doubt and they all end up broken cos she doesn't look after anything.
She won’t even have to pay for the vaccination or neuter. I live about 25 mins away from her town and there are a few PDSA animal hospitals in the area and if you’re claiming benefits you can get any treatment your pet requires and you just give a donation of whatever you can afford (I know a lot of people give nothing which is disgusting!)
She really doesn’t have an excuse!
Meanwhile I’m paying for insurance + a vet plan to make sure my dog gets all of its flea and worming done and is covered for any accidents.
She’s got it so easy and yet again she doesn’t use the resources available to her because she’s lazy.

Aug 29, 2023
She won’t even have to pay for the vaccination or neuter. I live about 25 mins away from her town and there are a few PDSA animal hospitals in the area and if you’re claiming benefits you can get any treatment your pet requires and you just give a donation of whatever you can afford (I know a lot of people give nothing which is disgusting!)
She really doesn’t have an excuse!
Meanwhile I’m paying for insurance + a vet plan to make sure my dog gets all of its flea and worming done and is covered for any accidents.
She’s got it so easy and yet again she doesn’t use the resources available to her because she’s lazy.
That makes it even worse that she's not had it done. You're right, she has no excuse. The kittens won't have been flea'd or wormed either. It's not right. The fact she's not had it done, especially when she can get help just means it's just because she's too selfish and lazy. If the female cat ends up pregnant to her brother and something goes wrong Lou will end up with a huge vets bill or a dead cat. Either way it, according to her it won't be her fault...it never is. Imagine the only person you have to rely on for everything you need is Lou. That's all those kittens have...that's a scary thought!

Last edited:

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
What’s this about? She came off line on such a high after her live with the lovelies now this 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probs covering herself for going in diadros box, all her besties on tt call him a wrongun she’s gonna pretend she knew nothing about him (even tho she’s been trying to get In his box for ages) and was friends with all the creators when he was being outed 🤦‍♀️ imagine the call to the crisis team ffs 🤣 of all the calls they must deal
With they get Lou ringing and crying about fing tik tok , she needs to get a grip it’s embarrassing

May 26, 2023
I’m assuming iTs all the s he says about beating out the gay if Alfie was gay!!!

O Lou. Miss red ain’t gonna talk about you and your smack head boyfriend ste
I'm thinking Lous hoping everyone goes in reds live asking to talk about Lou so she can get some exposure again. Then she'll moan about how awful it was for her 🙄

Aug 29, 2023
What I dont understand is why everyone in Lous lives are back to telling her she needs to get rid of Ste because she takes pills etc when he's around. I'm not Ste fan...far from it but for the last 3 months the guys been in jail. Absolutely no contact with Lou whatsoever. Was she winning at life without him? No!! She was the same as she has always been, the same way she is now. With Ste or without him Lou will never change. People going in her lives blaming him only enables her to pop pills etc and blame him. She takes them cos she wants to not because hes around or forces her.

Status
Not open for further replies.