Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Probably 1 of those fake 1s that she has bought with no money or from ste of his mission
Probably from the free site and done it herself watch it go septic if she has with the state of those nails! For someone who showers regularly like she says! She has very dirty hands and dirty looking skin that needs a good scrub, you can literally smell them through the phone 🤣

whatever

Apr 12, 2023
I just hope that who ever they put in that house she lives in to replace ste isn’t someone truly vulnerable as Lou will just use and abuse them! Lou deserves someone who won’t take any s from her and treats like the scum that she is!!!!
I hope whoever goes into the house with her is on IG and calls her out.. it would be awesome 🤣

Feminem

May 2, 2023
Why no cover 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• IMG_0344.png
    IMG_0344.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 233

placeholder

May 6, 2023
Oh thank god. Tattle was getting right on my tits. The insane modding on there is killing the place. I started going off it all back when Dianne Buswell was last in Australia and her creepy ass brother was mugging for the camera all the time. Every time I mentioned him my comment was deleted and a mod would tell me to “stay on topic ffs”. Like we don’t talk about people who appear in influencer videos all the time? Cam in the Gabby thread anyone?? Anyway, long story short, the place has gone to s and the mods are power hungry fs.

On the subject of Lou (stay on topic etc), I was one of the people who was uncomfortable that night she was drugged out of her mind. Completely hold my hands up because like 2 days later I was burning to talk about her again when I realised she was taking us all for mugs still 🙄 I had it out with her in the comments of one her posts on insta about how she’s not bothering to do anything about getting her kids back. She blocked me and now I have to use my work insta to see her stuff lol.

I haven’t kept up with her the past few weeks because I’ve been busy with work and we had a trip away, so I’ve missed loads, and there are like 300 pages here so I’ve no hope 😅 Is she pregnant though? She looks pregnant.

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
Oh thank god. Tattle was getting right on my tits. The insane modding on there is killing the place. I started going off it all back when Dianne Buswell was last in Australia and her creepy ass brother was mugging for the camera all the time. Every time I mentioned him my comment was deleted and a mod would tell me to “stay on topic ffs”. Like we don’t talk about people who appear in influencer videos all the time? Cam in the Gabby thread anyone?? Anyway, long story short, the place has gone to s and the mods are power hungry fs.

On the subject of Lou (stay on topic etc), I was one of the people who was uncomfortable that night she was drugged out of her mind. Completely hold my hands up because like 2 days later I was burning to talk about her again when I realised she was taking us all for mugs still 🙄 I had it out with her in the comments of one her posts on insta about how she’s not bothering to do anything about getting her kids back. She blocked me and now I have to use my work insta to see her stuff lol.

I haven’t kept up with her the past few weeks because I’ve been busy with work and we had a trip away, so I’ve missed loads, and there are like 300 pages here so I’ve no hope 😅 Is she pregnant though? She looks pregnant.
The worlds most obvious “concealed pregnancy”. She’s not mentioned it, just grabs her gunt every so often and says she loves her body. But denial isn’t a river in Egypt and if she does it then there’s no guilt for popping pills all day every day. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.