Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
When someone has baby brain it usually refers to pregnancy 😁

Don't assume there is something wrong with me!!

This a forum not a court where you have the right to challenge everything that is written 😀

Forums tend to stay on topic to the discussion in hand 😂

The unhinged individuals on here seem to think it is there God given right to challenge how many accounts someone may have, what someone writes, how clean someone's house is, how someone looks after their children etc

I'd advise some of you to put your device down, get out of the house and get some fresh air. If you can get an appointment with your GP do it, it will do you the world of good 😘
Appointment with a GP for what? To claim more money for imaginary illnesses? No we’re not all like you Kkk…. I would rather keep my self respect!

Reactions: KK the walking STI

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Angry? Is this like when you said “why are you putting laughing emojis when you’re not laughing” can still see me then can ya…. You’re too funny!

When did I question your emoji's? 🤣😂🤣

It absolutely infuriates you lot that you don't know who is behind what name on here 😆 and how many accounts one person may have 😅

The mind boggles 🙃😉

Is it Carly, is it KK, it could be Aileen at this point 😄

Your detective skills are on point 🫡

May 23, 2023
She’s not getting any attention from us on her own thread so she’s come here for it, weird fat t!

IYKYK 🤡
IMG_3252.jpeg
I proper chuckle whenever I see this pic ffs 💀🤣

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
sadly i dont have all the time in the world like lou begs but could do with a chuckle.
cliffs notes version anyone?
still with scuba ste?
how are the poor cats?
did the laptop ever resurface?

I can only assume the gimpy leg has now fallen off.

one step ahead

Mar 22, 2024
Uk
Whoever it is needs a job, a paid one! It’s giving Benefit street vibes, maybe the DWP need to check in on them 🤣

What am I doing that's different to you on here?

So you must need a job and also be giving off benefit street vibes too 😄

You lot on here think you are the only ones intitled to write your opinion 😂

Honestly you're a different breed on here 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.