Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skuldugery

Apr 18, 2023
I can remember back in the fwinge days it was obvious she was trying to be a part of the cleaning crew. The begs were far more subtle. More like hints. Some people suggested she was taking drugs but I must have been dead daft because I just thought she was a bit scatty. Then there was that in-between house where she started to drink on camera I’m sure. I hope her kids have come through it without seeing too much or being put in danger.

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
Screenshot_20230508-184136.png

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Newbie here, just heard about this site. How come TL wouldn't allow a thread on this account?

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Has nothing to do with 3/3 children completely due to her own choices. Nowhere to live and " no possessions" , again due to her own choices and yet shes worried about collecting bags to transport her devices she got from begging online.

Homeless junkie that lost her kids but had to make sure she got the tablet, laptop and smart watch . Lost everything but thats what was most important.
she should be using that laptop to do some recovery workshops or zoom NA meetings . google rehab scholarships and programs that should go to. would be too much work for her tho and she doesnt care now that shes got her house. She ll have baby soon and use that for an excuse for why she cant work until they take the child away . Then she will say she depressed and cant work

Apr 23, 2023
Me just being told the other day who they actually are 💀🤣 no wonder I was booted as soon as they had the chance 😭😭
Ooooh think we need a tattle thread!

I thought the mods were dedicated tattlers who spent every spare minute on there and somehow got promoted to mods via secret messages! I’ve had warnings off them for arguing like you’re not allowed to disagree with anyone.
They got rid of Lou’s thread because some of them felt guilty about themselves.

May 1, 2023
Ooooh think we need a tattle thread!

I thought the mods were dedicated tattlers who spent every spare minute on there and somehow got promoted to mods via secret messages! I’ve had warnings off them for arguing like you’re not allowed to disagree with anyone.
They got rid of Lou’s thread because some of them felt guilty about themselves.
They’ll all be lurking on here reporting back 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.