Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Why is Lou so obsessed with animal print? Particularly black and white leopard print? Almost everything she “buys” has some kind of animal print on.
It makes me laugh when she goes out with a fussy looking silky scarf on, she loves a silky scarf, like a 60 year old librarian when the rest of her clothes look like they belong to an eight year old.
Does anyone, even the daft as a brush Carol, fall for the bottom lip out begging “I wish I ‘ad a Mac Donald’s”, my 4 year old made a better attempt at manipulation than that. Surely no one falls for that do they?!

May 5, 2023
She's driving me mad with her oh poor me stories, I'm so hungry I want a mcdonalds from uber. How about go downstairs and make your rice and whatever else she had in that manky drawer

"I'm soooo hungryyyyy" she whines, as she wipes the choc choc from the corners of her beak, the yampy beg 😂😂😂

Last edited:

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023

Attachments

• images~2.jpeg
    images~2.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 98
May 5, 2023
No it was a video of them on the bed. I just needed to confirm I wasn’t having some mad fed up dream about them before I posted about it, would have been good to have the video but my testimony will have to do 🙏🏽🤣

Oh no, you never imagined it, Yam. They were snuggling up under that manky bobbled quilt after the first night in Ste's new gaff, & she said "awww, he's like a big baby Alfie, he's my baby Alfie now. Want some titty?". She must hide her stories from Carol because anyone with a modicum of intelligence would not fund that pair of skanky smack-rats on ANY level!

Apr 20, 2023
Watching her open each ziplock bag, briefly look at whatever it was, lob it onto a new clothes heap, she doesn't appreciate anything she's got or given.
Those bags will be more useful than most of that cheap tat, she can put her bits and bobs in them.
Trying to remember my really truly broke days, did some really sty jobs to get by, never had choc choc, would've died before I asked anyone for anything. Easy cone easy go isn't doing her any good, the old lou, living with James seems like hyacinth bucket compared to this creature whose going to beg off her new scum bag neighbour.

Status
Not open for further replies.