Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
I’ve 80 pages to catch up on. Busy working and looking after kids. You know how it is, Lou? Oh wait.

Did anyone catch last week that Ste had got some new “ballys” in Lou’s Temu order? She said she doesn’t like them but still got him some. Unless he has an expedition to the North Pole planned, what non-dodgy reason could there be for him to need a balaclava?
Perhaps they are fresh light summer balaclavas. 🙃

Apr 16, 2023
Haven't commented before but have followed her since the original wannabe hinch days
Can't believe the car crash she is lately and found this a week or so ago as no1 could comment on tl about her
Someone said about her neck looking all bruised up and in those food shovelling videos a couple aren't filtered and her cheek and eye looks proper bruised to me? Do you think mc ste is roughing her about?

Edit to say she could just be filthy 🤔
I genuinely believe he is abusive to her, we all have bad tan marks etc but when the filter she uses slips it looks like bruises, he is a nasty piece of work, when she isn’t with him she seems more relaxed and more herself, he will drag her down,

Stesbaldpatch

May 13, 2023
I genuinely believe he is abusive to her, we all have bad tan marks etc but when the filter she uses slips it looks like bruises, he is a nasty piece of work, when she isn’t with him she seems more relaxed and more herself, he will drag her down,
Yeah I agree, I know it's been said on here before but she could be in a very different position if she'd had the back bone to step away from him. As a mum I can't excuse putting that thing over your kids

Apr 18, 2023
I’ve enabled her too. Didn’t mention before but I’m not bothered now if she blocks me. When she first came back and it wasn’t so obvious (to me anyway) that she was still on drugs. When she was doing her wee wish list thing, I thought I’d give her a chance to “earn” a fiver, and paid her to do a wish list for my granny’s birthday. I’m an idiot, I know.

She sent voice notes and replies about doing it. Didn’t bother her hoop. Couldn’t even do 5 minutes of looking on Amazon.

Only a fiver but still I feel like a dickhead. Anybody that had been gifted half the stuff she had would be so grateful, but it’s just more more more.

Temu sell hundreds of different pink bag sets. Laptop stands and even hoovers. She couldn’t even order as much as a pair of socks for her kids with all her free money.

Makes me sick.

May 5, 2023
Haven't commented before but have followed her since the original wannabe hinch days
Can't believe the car crash she is lately and found this a week or so ago as no1 could comment on tl about her
Someone said about her neck looking all bruised up and in those food shovelling videos a couple aren't filtered and her cheek and eye looks proper bruised to me? Do you think mc ste is roughing her about?

It really is a strong possibility. The bridge of her nose looks black & blue with bruising and a couple of weeks ago her right eye on stories was all puffed up, like it had gone through a trauma.

Of course, another explanation could be that she falls over and smashes her face when she's off her head on a drugs high.

May 5, 2023
I’ve enabled her too. Didn’t mention before but I’m not bothered now if she blocks me. When she first came back and it wasn’t so obvious (to me anyway) that she was still on drugs. When she was doing her wee wish list thing, I thought I’d give her a chance to “earn” a fiver, and paid her to do a wish list for my granny’s birthday. I’m an idiot, I know.

She sent voice notes and replies about doing it. Didn’t bother her hoop. Couldn’t even do 5 minutes of looking on Amazon.

Only a fiver but still I feel like a dickhead. Anybody that had been gifted half the stuff she had would be so grateful, but it’s just more more more.

Temu sell hundreds of different pink bag sets. Laptop stands and even hoovers. She couldn’t even order as much as a pair of socks for her kids with all her free money.

Makes me sick.

You know what?, you're NOT an idiot. So don't beat yourself up about it.

An idiot would still be gifting her & believing her bullshit that she's clean and in "recovery" - that's not you.

What you are is an empath who got lured into her web of lies. You saw through her duplicity and now protect yourself and your money. That is a good result.

Christmas24

Apr 19, 2023

Makes me sick.
Taylorsversion don't worry. I also did send her something because I felt the same. Don't feel like an idiot , you're a good person. I also wanted to give her a chance

May 11, 2023

Makes me sick.
Just to be clear - you paid her a fiver and she didn't do the list for you? That's terrible (but sadly unsurprising)! Thieving cow 😡

ohgoodgrief

Apr 17, 2023
Does anyone know what work related group she'd be in for her uc? She said before she "wasn't allowed" to work, but if that's true she's also not allowed to be sanctioned. She can also appeal a sanction, get a letter from gp confirming her poowly cancle.
I thought this too you know. If she’s on PIP she won’t have regular meetings at the Job Centre and can’t be sanctioned for not meeting job related searches etc. I work in the drug sector and claimants on UC and PIP almost never have to go to the Jobcentre. Personally I think she’s saying she had an appointment and was sanctioned to get more money sent!

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
I thought this too you know. If she’s on PIP she won’t have regular meetings at the Job Centre and can’t be sanctioned for not meeting job related searches etc. I work in the drug sector and claimants on UC and PIP almost never have to go to the Jobcentre. Personally I think she’s saying she had an appointment and was sanctioned to get more money sent!
She isn't on pip she moaned and had ago at ste when she was last sanctioned saying its okay for you as you get pip and everything else, she is also paid biweekly instead of monthly as she said her money doesn't last her a month, uc only do that for special cases

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I’ve 80 pages to catch up on. Busy working and looking after kids. You know how it is, Lou? Oh wait.

Did anyone catch last week that Ste had got some new “ballys” in Lou’s Temu order? She said she doesn’t like them but still got him some. Unless he has an expedition to the North Pole planned, what non-dodgy reason could there be for him to need a balaclava?
Her half sister said that he was knocking her about actually.

Apr 18, 2023
It’s not giving me the reply option any more on this site.

@sick of the bs you’re spot on. She didn’t do the wish list. I just looked back at the dms. On my granny’s birthday she messaged ‘I have forgot your name x’ which was on the top of the dm she was replying to. Must have been off her tits.

Thank you all. You’re lovely for a bunch of trolls!

I’m not really beating myself up. I really wanted to see her do well.

And to be fair, my granny is so hard to buy for. I thought someone who didn’t know her might find something I wouldn’t think of. But nope. She had nearly 3 weeks notice before her birthday to do it as well. Disaster

tuppaxx

May 5, 2023
I'm on old style benefits and pip due to disability. You're right, if she doesn't have to work she doesn't have to visit the job centre

Apr 30, 2023
It’s not giving me the reply option any more on this site.

@sick of the bs you’re spot on. She didn’t do the wish list. I just looked back at the dms. On my granny’s birthday she messaged ‘I have forgot your name x’ which was on the top of the dm she was replying to. Must have been off her tits.

Thank you all. You’re lovely for a bunch of trolls!

I’m not really beating myself up. I really wanted to see her do well.

And to be fair, my granny is so hard to buy for. I thought someone who didn’t know her might find something I wouldn’t think of. But nope. She had nearly 3 weeks notice before her birthday to do it as well. Disaster
Look at it as being a lot more intelligent than what Lou is as well. You saw her for what she is quickly before she really took your kindness for a weakness to get more money from you.

LousNewKettle

May 2, 2023
Saw this and thought it was very, very sad.

Don’t do drugs kids.

Attachments

• B48F7AAF-2C7E-43AF-BBEC-338272EA2F2A.png
    B48F7AAF-2C7E-43AF-BBEC-338272EA2F2A.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 268
May 7, 2023

When she was first starting seeing Ste after fleeing James for DV, she was living in an apartment building and Ste lived in the same block. Ste kicked her door in, trashed her house and beat her black and blue for supposedly sleeping with someone else. She reported him for DV and was put in a women’s refuge. She ended up back with him and pregnant with Alfie. He’s definitely got a nasty streak. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was. A few months back when she was first sanctioned, she was crying on stories, you could hear him speaking to her like crap in the background and she was saying I have to do what he says cos I’m living off his money. She’s not angel by any means but she’s definitely stuck under his influence

Status
Not open for further replies.