Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
She alluded to him being murdered and had ‘family members’ set up multiple go fund me accounts for her. She fleeced a lot of money from a lot people 😳
Do you remember when she got a random girl, her cousin I think , to hold a bit of paper saying she was Marcie with the date etc, she proper off her trolley that lady was, she was in peoples inboxes saying people was talking about them then telling others the same & all along it was her saying the s 🤣🤣🤣

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
M
Do you remember when she got a random girl, her cousin I think , to hold a bit of paper saying she was Marcie with the date etc, she proper off her trolley that lady was, she was in peoples inboxes saying people was talking about them then telling others the same & all along it was her saying the s 🤣🤣🤣
YES! Was you in that random group chat? Where ‘Marcie’ was chatting to us? 🥴🤣

Christmas24

Apr 19, 2023
What actually is this Temu ? Is she getting stuff for free off it ? She shouldn't need her wishlist anymore then should she. And surely she can get a hoover off there if she's got as much credit as she's making out ?

May 5, 2023
Those £35 wardrobes must be the rails you can buy 🤭 She had the audacity to say she'd been scammed! 😂

SCAMMED?!!! They were allegedly FREE, with all her Temu credit! I knew she was lying about all that "credit". I bet they BOTH got the COL payment and she frittered hers away on that sty app, pretending she hadn't had her payment so people would feel sorry for her & send gifts/money.

She's got a fing nerve saying she got scammed, when she scams people on the daily 🤬😡😡😡🤡

May 7, 2023
Us fing nasty fs have a public opinion on people who want to live their life in the public eye. These people want attention wether it’s good or bad. As do you “ivy”. You want the verification of these people for helping them block the “trolls”.
Do you honestly think a woman who has lost her kids through her own neglect and choices deserves to sit on the internet and get hundreds of pounds sent to her every week by pulling the wool over peoples eyes. She’s not vulnerable, she’s a game player. She knows exactly how to milk the system and everyone around her for her benefit. And you aswell apparently.
Tbf I think we’re allowed an opinion. How many of us are tax payers? I know I am. Since I’m paying for them to sit in their free house, witj the free bills and free money to shoot up their nose I tbink I’m entitled to a rant. Plus if they didn’t want every man and his dog to comment on their lives, how about not parade it online 😂

Ivy

May 8, 2023
All of these fs are following my account. I see you - set of baggy fs

Attachments

• fols.jpg
    fols.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 197
  • fols2.jpg
    fols2.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.