Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Oh no you didn’t 😂😭💀 Jesus this is gonna be a night shift at this rate and I have so much work to do tomorrow 😅
Same 😭 I’ve said goodnight once, had a shower brushed my teeth then put my phone on charge and thought I’ll have a quick check to see if she’s got any decent come backs and fgs Nope she’s still thick as s!

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Was starting to think this is the child snatcher and Kayleigh then she used vitriol and gave herself away AGAIN! Kayleigh go to bed ffs
I think she’s had a few glasses of cheap wine, got brave or bored or both. She was on live earlier, I think she’s seriously lonely. Shame. No amount of stories, TikTok’s , posts or lives will get you friends. You have to be genuinely nice, funny or honest .

Ivy

May 8, 2023
@Yamfoot i suppose when you neglect your children so you can smoke weed to the point you spend all of your time on line hagging other people you would find this amusing

Ivy

May 8, 2023
Does this t have breathing difficulties? or is just breathing through a straw? Kid looks fing ill, like it belongs in GOS - does it suffer with cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.