Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
It’s a while since I’ve had to claim any benefits, except pip for my little girl. But would the dwp really leave you with £13 to live on for 6 weeks like Lou said? I just can’t believe they would. I know there are sanctions, but if they did they would give her vouchers for the food bank, and she hasn’t mentioned it.
They could have, but UC won’t be the only money she gets, she’s living in homeless shelter pretty much, I’m sure she’ll be getting income support and god knows what else. The only benefits she won’t get is housing.
She’s probably got more than enough money to live, she’s wasting it on baccy, vapes, redbull, monster and maccies! The money she gets is to live on so it’s likely to be enough for food and drink!
She’s got no bills to pay!

Apr 16, 2023
She’s doing my head in, oh I wish I had Maccies, I wish I had a Costa, oh I’ve broke (or sold!) my earphones I wish I had new ones, I need some chocolate, oh I’ve not had a drink for ages, I’ve no money for a red bull. It’s never I wish I still had custody of my kids though is it !! She moans about Ste, his behaviour & his moods & even though the council / medical professionals won’t allow them to be re-homed as a couple, she will still pick him over her kids. If she binned him off & made an active effort to get into some kind of recovery & better herself, she could have some access to the eldest two. Instead this will become her life, living hand to mouth on benefits, begging on Instagram & topping up her prescription meds with whatever else she can get her hands on. She is extremely immature.
This!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
As a mother I will never understand why she doesn’t put them children first!

Apr 16, 2023
She said no that long ago that she only had a week or something then she would be out the sanctions and her money will be back to normal, but she is still sanctioned? Will she get the cost of living payment if your sanctioned? She needs better money management, so she can organise her money better, I’ve got a folder that I got a section for each month and I work out what comes in and what goes out dates, and budget for food etc and what’s left etc
She could use her brand FREE new poxy laptop to download a free version of word or excel and do this! Or even pen and paper. Next beg will be a money management folder…..

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
On the beg again needs to make the house 'pretty', I don't think they expect that in homeless housing. She stupid arse should have prioritised basic living stuff on her wishlist like pots pans, cleaning, hoover, towels, cutlery etc. In stead of all this tat. She could have got loads of stuff for the price of that watch and tablet which are completely unnecessary for someone who has nothing and is homeless. How she has the audacity to say that the COL payment will be the answer to all her problems is disgusting. She will have a big blow out and spend it on s thinking she's a millionaire. How is it the answer to ALL her problems? Won't get your kids back will it. She's getting worse. Him and her deserve each other.

Apr 16, 2023
On the beg again needs to make the house 'pretty', I don't think they expect that in homeless housing. She stupid arse should have prioritised basic living stuff on her wishlist like pots pans, cleaning, hoover, towels, cutlery etc. In stead of all this tat. She could have got loads of stuff for the price of that watch and tablet which are completely unnecessary for someone who has nothing and is homeless. How she has the audacity to say that the COL payment will be the answer to all her problems is disgusting. She will have a big blow out and spend it on s thinking she's a millionaire. How is it the answer to ALL her problems? Won't get your kids back will it. She's getting worse. Him and her deserve each other.
Mate, she’s done a few stories and the filter keeps coming off, she looks haggered!!! She’s younger than me but looks at least 10 years older!!

The COL living will go on s and crap for her hovel! I smell bullsh*t, it’ll go in redbull, fags and maccies! Lovely to see where the hubby's tax money is going! 🙄🙄🙄

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She said when she gets that COL she is going to buy everything on her wish list. He priorities are all wrong and that's whats more infuriating with her than the begging. Buzzing their rats off yesterday because they obviously dipped into her overdraft to buy fags and booze/drugs. Then when they ran out and reality hit she was all doom and gloom and woe is me.

Apr 12, 2023
So she's begging for a coat and says she will add one to her wishlist, what's happened to this one she was wearing? Did the mysterious rats eat this as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422_090212.jpg
    Screenshot_20230422_090212.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 169

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Oi! Who you calling poxy?! 😂
Seems Ste the rapper uses you more than Lou does. See him using you in the background of her stories often. So all those gifting to Beggy are also gifting to a criminal with 51 offences. I bet he takes the laptop with him when he moves out and she will be on her stories crying about it and begging for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.