Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
What a gorgeous specimen he is, she’s so lucky 🤢
79630E23-7943-4743-9D5B-CE87171CBE7F.png
He's one ugly bastard. It's a pity his mother didn't swallow him 😖

May 29, 2023
Did anyone else see her pick up that can of Fosters off the wall at the end of her video? It’s 20 to 3 in the afternoon!
But yet remember she’s “clean” and in recovery!
When your clean and in recovery you are abstinent from any mind altering substance (drink and drugs) Lou!! Anything will fix her cravings and it makes you feel smashed drinking and on methadone! Girls a joke and I’m trying not to watch her!

Apr 12, 2023
I thought that at first, but then realised it was being played on the phone that Lou was holding, but being recorded on Ste's phone. He's then obviously sent her the recording from his phone, & she's posted it on her stories.

Those two drug debt enforcers are going to leave her for dead when word gets around that she's posted their faces on social media. Remember the drug dealer's house she was filmed going into a few weeks ago? His name is Leon. They will be his "heavies". She may well have put a death warrant on herself by posting them. Stupid, stupid girl.

I'm changing my user name today, just prepping a new avi to go with it 🎉😂
Love the new name 🤣🤣

Itsme

May 23, 2023
The sister she now tells us she doesn’t have? When Bethany was talking about her she said “I don’t even have a sister” - oh dear, Lou!

There is absolutely ZERO need for that toenail, it’s absolutely fing disgusting. No wonder she’s walking funny 🤢🤢 imagine the noise if she walks on laminate she must sound like a dog with claws 🤢🤢
The claw comment has had me in hysterics ⚰️💀😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.