Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Were the social involved before she got with Steeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Was just thinking back to when I first followed and I remember her bragging about giving her youngest with her ex a "choccy choccy bop bops" (a bottle with nesquik in) when she was about 12 months old and then posting quite publicly about which one of her two children was her favourite! Hope those kids are doing great without her.
FFS your user name is brill 😂😂😂

Apr 12, 2023
‘I’ve got nothing’ while sat with a TGI Fridays dessert on the bed. How many genuinely homeless people can go into Iceland and buy those luxuries! I’m not poor but even we have cut back on unnecessary items on the food shop.
Was thinking the same & netflix subscription,not doing bad for people who are skint & starving eh, oh maybe she's jelous because it's his dessert ?

May 11, 2023
How ironic I’ve just completed this survey 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_8693.jpeg
    IMG_8693.jpeg
    152.6 KB · Views: 302
Apr 30, 2023
She infiltrated my dreams last night. Far too long and boring to post on here but it culminated with me throwing my husband out of a holiday let we were at, and him kissing her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.

Our marriage is officially over. I don’t care if it was just a bad dream, I can’t get past this.
All l can see is her chocolate covered mouth. Give him a slap from me 😂

Apr 16, 2023
They stole her kettle apparently. Yeah, course they did Lou.
So she had to buy a new one, which looks like it’s been taken out of a skip despite apparently being brand new.
Why would murglars steal a fing manky kettle? Is she really trying to tell us that they stole everything she owned? I really think she is! The begging will now ramp up even more, I bet Carol has had to apply for a credit card extension already.

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
They stole her kettle apparently. Yeah, course they did Lou.
So she had to buy a new one, which looks like it’s been taken out of a skip despite apparently being brand new.
Why would murglars steal a fing manky kettle? Is she really trying to tell us that they stole everything she owned? I really think she is! The begging will now ramp up even more, I bet Carol has had to apply for a credit card extension already.
I hope they know it was full of limescale because the council gave her a dirty one

Status
Not open for further replies.