Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Is she seriously in bed due to a spot on her head? It’s a f*ckin spot from the amount of s she eats, the fact she never has a wash and cakes fake tan all over her face.
She said this morning she had loads to do….she’s not got this influencing thing sorted has she 🤦🏻‍♀️
Shes not got anything sorted. She cant even put one foot in front of the other without falling over. Possibly the most stupid person I've ever come across.

May 3, 2023
How is this even the same person.

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_213551.jpg
    IMG_20230810_213551.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 237
May 7, 2023
I literally can't understand her. She needs to put up subtitles. What did she say about sex life
She was twittering on about men being annoying and then twittered for a bit and then said flicking her bean then said I’m joking and did her fake laugh and then she said it’s made me think about sex and then she said oh I’ve not had that in a long time and pulled one of her daft faces.

Who the do would want to shag her 🤢

May 7, 2023
Anyone remember when she was still with James she said that she was with him because it was the only way she could get her 'fanny filled' 🤮
No way?! I don’t remember that 🤢 the only comments I remember about their sex life was that she used to lay there and just take it to keep him happy 😳 she said he used to come home and demand it cos he was working and keeping a roof over her head abd she felt like she wasn’t allowed to say no.

May 3, 2023
She was twittering on about men being annoying and then twittered for a bit and then said flicking her bean then said I’m joking and did her fake laugh and then she said it’s made me think about sex and then she said oh I’ve not had that in a long time and pulled one of her daft faces.

Who the do would want to shag her 🤢
Sometimes you actually think she can't go lower. My stomach just turned 🤮 she reminds me that she would smell of them prostitutes in the 1800s. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 though tbf I'd say even they washed more than her 🤷

Status
Not open for further replies.