Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
How can one person make this amount of mess. And that wasn't in just one day either. Ffs, the bin is a couple of steps outside her door. Her house must be stinking!

Screenshot_20230814-152849_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230814-152907_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230814-152823_Instagram.jpg

Apr 16, 2023
If I was in her situation, I’d be buying rola cola, own brand tea bags and much cheaper energy drinks - then put the money I’d saved towards a desk.

But it’s easier to beg isn’t it. Where’s she getting all this cash from all of a sudden
Of course it's easier to beg, if bliddy idiot's like carol give her it for nothing, i don't believe for 1 minuet these people blowing smoke up her arse are real friend's there around for the s show of her life

Apr 24, 2023
Have you been in her place?
She only has herself to blame. She's a scamming scummy con artist and knows exactly what she's doing. I have do all sympathy for her. She chose the drug and ste life over her own KIDS. She's clearly still on drugs but has continuously lied to get everything handed to her. Lazy tramp just wants to lie in bed all day waiting around on what her enablers will send her next. fing empty cases of red bull yet crying poverty. Get fed. The gutter is to good a place for her

Steviewonder

Aug 14, 2023
She only has herself to blame. She's a scamming scummy con artist and knows exactly what she's doing. I have do all sympathy for her. She chose the drug and ste life over her own KIDS. She's clearly still on drugs but has continuously lied to get everything handed to her. Lazy tramp just wants to lie in bed all day waiting around on what her enablers will send her next. fing empty cases of red bull yet crying poverty. Get fed. The gutter is to good a place for her
Need to see what ste and Lou look like together

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.