Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
Got her beggy blanket from the wishlist
Screenshot_20230815-230814.png

Apr 16, 2023
A few hours redoing her wish list?! Scabby grot, she really is. She wants to spend a few hours scrubbing herself clean, and picking that manky choker, which I’m sure is embedded, off her neck. The actual load of s on that list is pathetic. What need does she have for a lighthouse ornament, or a duck one, those divvy wall stickers, and faux butterflies?!

May 5, 2023
She's bought that pink throw/blanket herself, hence the more subdued gloatabration (that's a new word we can use for when she's gloating & celebrating an Amazon delivery).
She does that now & again when the parcel deliveries are drying up, to try & psychologically encourage others to buy stuff - plus, it's still on her wishlist, the daft bint 😂

"Whoever sent it me, let me know so I can thank you" really means "I'll make up a name later, 'cus I bought it ma-self".

What she really wants is that desk, goddammit! 😂

The caption she's put for that fing pink chair kills me 😂😂😂 & it's a highest priority, dontcha' know....

Oh, meant to say ... where she said on her stories that she should now be getting more money, & when she said about her support worker spending 2 hours with her filling out forms/paperwork, I guarantee she's applied for the disability premium of Universal Credit (LCWRA) and PIP. What the stupid bint doesn't realise is, just because she's applied for it doesn't mean she'll get it. Can you imagine her at a PIP assessment?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230815-150030_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230815-150030_Gallery.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 440
Status
Not open for further replies.