Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gport

Apr 14, 2023
I find it so odd that people buy her s from the wish list when there’s a fundraiser for mental health right below the the Amazon link. Surely you’d rather donate to an actual charity than send Lou a tshirt that she’ll regift or another chocolate bar.

No one has donated to her mental health fundraiser on insta and it’s been there for weeks.

#suicidal 😮
IMG_0262.jpeg

Yamfoot

Apr 12, 2023
The dinner I just cooked for myself other 5 krakens probably came to around the same amount as her chocs and coffee yesterday alone ffs 🤣🤣 I did use leftovers from yesterday but still, goes to show how far you can stretch a quid if you’re wise and not handed it on a plate 🙌🏾🤣
Made me also think how she could use those Amazon freebies to get Morrisons deliveries surely?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She could definitely use the amazon vouchers to buy a food shop from morrisons. But she decided to buy an eyebrow pencil and bit and bobs instead. I have no sympathy for her, she's a wreck and just not helping herself. I watched a few of her old videos with the kids from 2020 and she sounds like a different person now, her speech and everything. She's doing all these courses but for what? Most useful thing she does is Sweep that carpet. Everything else is just a waste of her time and her time could be used so much better. Why not film how she can batch cook for the week on a fiver. Rather than showing us Steminem rapping and her repeatedly straightening her bleach damaged hair. Then she Knight get a bit of my sympathy and probably get more support from us 'ladies'

Apr 16, 2023
She claims she’s no clothes yet is wearing something different every time she posts. Black hoodie and grey top just now, pink oodie thing earlier, white sweatshirt with sequins, she has loads of t shirts, she’s always saying “like me new shirt?”
She might be too fat for her clothes but she has plenty.
Anyway, have a heart Carol, send her some money stat, she’s starving!

Temu Tat Haul

Apr 16, 2023
She could definitely use the amazon vouchers to buy a food shop from morrisons. But she decided to buy an eyebrow pencil and bit and bobs instead. I have no sympathy for her, she's a wreck and just not helping herself. I watched a few of her old videos with the kids from 2020 and she sounds like a different person now, her speech and everything. She's doing all these courses but for what? Most useful thing she does is Sweep that carpet. Everything else is just a waste of her time and her time could be used so much better. Why not film how she can batch cook for the week on a fiver. Rather than showing us Steminem rapping and her repeatedly straightening her bleach damaged hair. Then she Knight get a bit of my sympathy and probably get more support from us 'ladies'
What exactly are these courses she is doing though?

Apr 23, 2023
It would be in her best interest to add a nail scrubbing brush to her wish list if she is going to do it again.
Maybe to possibly add some reasonable items that would be useful to her if people are going to continue to waste their money buying her things 🙄
Dread to think what that black stuff is under her nails, her sleeve was filthy earlier too.

Apr 17, 2023
It would be in her best interest to add a nail scrubbing brush to her wish list if she is going to do it again.
Maybe to possibly add some reasonable items that would be useful to her if people are going to continue to waste their money buying her things 🙄
I might actually buy her a nail scrubbing brush if she puts it on there 🤣

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I dont understand why she thinks her doing a wishlist is doing us 'ladies' a favour. Shes always saying 'I'll get it updated for you' 'I'll post it for you'. Those nails are actually disgusting. Wants her headbands and her fake tan to try and look nice amd the scruffy git doesn't even appear to have soap to wash her hands after skip diving. #priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.