Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backdoor beg

Apr 20, 2023
Ohhhhhh Lou is gonna be crying again shortly!! After her rant against Kelly, Kelly has offered her out to a charity boxing match so she can knock her on her arse.
Lou this is what happens when you act the Billy big bollocks online 🙈
😂 I’d bloody love to see this!

Lou needs a good hiding if you ask me!

She’s high as a kite on her stories, crying, calling people out being delusional (she’d be banging with long hair, ok then!)
She’s got a bad eye, probably from the fumes of the crack she’s been smoking on that pipe & crack scabs are appearing again!

She’s a vile mess

May 11, 2023
I’ve been away from here for a while but I’d watched both Kelly and Lou’s stories since yesterday. I had to come on and catch up. 🤣 again, you did not disappoint.
My money is on Kelly 😝

Lou acting as if butter wouldn’t melt but being a vile b acting as though she has balls the size of melons via voice notes.. bet if someone even said boo to her she’d s her Temu pants!

I genuinely would love to know how she’s so skint if she’s so sober!? 🤷‍♀️

May 7, 2023
I’ve been away from here for a while but I’d watched both Kelly and Lou’s stories since yesterday. I had to come on and catch up. 🤣 again, you did not disappoint.
My money is on Kelly 😝

Lou acting as if butter wouldn’t melt but being a vile b acting as though she has balls the size of melons via voice notes.. bet if someone even said boo to her she’d s her Temu pants!

I genuinely would love to know how she’s so skint if she’s so sober!? 🤷‍♀️
s her temu pants LOL I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

Her trash talk needs work too. Those voice notes we hilarious, she can barely string a sentence together on them 🙈🙈 how embarrassing!

Status
Not open for further replies.