Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
Can someone educated me on what she'll not have to pay for with her being on benefits?. I've never been on them so l haven't a clue?!. I'm guessing she'll get her rent paid, or part of it?.
She'll get her rent paid, nut she'll pay 3nd bedroom tax, £79??? A month. She'll pay dome council tax, maybe 1/4. But if she gets pip I don't think she'll pay any council tax. Eligible for cheap broadband, probably to thick to ask. Low water tariff, again have to ask.

May 23, 2023
She'll get her rent paid, nut she'll pay 3nd bedroom tax, £79??? A month. She'll pay dome council tax, maybe 1/4. But if she gets pip I don't think she'll pay any council tax. Eligible for cheap broadband, probably to thick to ask. Low water tariff, again have to ask.
I’m just going from COVID days when we had to go on UC. They paid for everything because we COULDNT work, if Lou actually can’t work then they’ll pay the lot, if she can they’ll deduct some money and yeah I forgot they’ll be taking away bedroom tax as well 👀 I do wonder how much money she gets monthly because as we all point out regularly, we earn money and still can’t afford all those red bulls and monsters ffs!

May 23, 2023
something I was thinking about the other day, do you remember how she was on the beg for a Ninja Dual back when she was in the temp place and then in her stories a few days later it was in the background and we assumed Carol had sent.

Where’s that gone?! She can cook all sorts in there!
@LousNewKettle have you seen it on the kitchen side anywhere? 👀🤣

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Can someone educated me on what she'll not have to pay for with her being on benefits?. I've never been on them so l haven't a clue?!. I'm guessing she'll get her rent paid, or part of it?.
I'm disabled and on disability benefits so I can semi answer this (for context I worked over 25 years before being too ill so I've paid my way and then some)

Lou is under 30, so unless she is getting some form of disability she will be getting a shared room rate for her housing element as she is single (on paper) under 35 and no kids on her claim.

She won't have to pay council tax as full uc wipes out any need to pay it.

Depending on her scheme she will still have to pay for gas/water/electricity unless its part of what the rent for the scheme costs.

Her phone bill won't have a social tariff. If she has broadband she will be entitled to a social tariff if she is with a provider who does it and even then its £15 to £20 a month.

Full uc she won't have to pay for prescriptions or dentistry or eye tests and basic glasses.

As for bus pass she would need to be on pip and get the mobility standard minimum unless her doctors support her application .

She will be liable for tv license etc

No help with food costs, normally food banks cap vouchers at 3 per 6 month period .

Low water tariff but again that's pip related and it's average 45% off the bill.

That's just off the top of my head.

But this is lou. She could win the lottery and still be broke by tomorrow evening

Apr 16, 2023
as someone genuinely in receipt of ESA and PIP, I receive:
council tax benefit meaning I pay £14 a month instead of £114
free dental care
free prescription
free eye tests and a voucher towards a pair of glasses every 2 years
free bus travel (plus tram travel in my city)
discounted train fare
free carer tickets for events such as football matches, concerts, theme parks, nationwide attractions, cinema
discounted broadband
discounted water rates due to my medical conditions

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
I'm disabled and on disability benefits so I can semi answer this (for context I worked over 25 years before being too ill so I've paid my way and then some)

Lou is under 30, so unless she is getting some form of disability she will be getting a shared room rate for her housing element as she is single (on paper) under 35 and no kids on her claim.

She won't have to pay council tax as full uc wipes out any need to pay it.

Depending on her scheme she will still have to pay for gas/water/electricity unless its part of what the rent for the scheme costs.

Her phone bill won't have a social tariff. If she has broadband she will be entitled to a social tariff if she is with a provider who does it and even then its £15 to £20 a month.

Full uc she won't have to pay for prescriptions or dentistry or eye tests and basic glasses.

As for bus pass she would need to be on pip and get the mobility standard minimum unless her doctors support her application .

She will be liable for tv license etc

No help with food costs, normally food banks cap vouchers at 3 per 6 month period .

Low water tariff but again that's pip related and it's average 45% off the bill.

That's just off the top of my head.

But this is lou. She could win the lottery and still be broke by tomorrow evening
Under 35 for housing rule not 30 sorry that was my phone

May 7, 2023
The benefits thing pisses me off cos she’s quite happy to claim everything under the sun and saying she can’t work but then still buys branded stuff and has a Netflix account! Then she please poverty and saying she’s going without food etc. I think she just prioritises everything over proper food.
The Asda thing last night was a joke! How many times did she go on live? She was basically hoping someone would wire her the money and no-one fell for it 🙈

She’ll have had the full amount as well, she was hoping someone would take pity on her. The fact she’s bothered her parents for a lift as well, no hiding the crap she’s wasted money on in front of them!

Apr 30, 2023
The benefits thing pisses me off cos she’s quite happy to claim everything under the sun and saying she can’t work but then still buys branded stuff and has a Netflix account! Then she please poverty and saying she’s going without food etc. I think she just prioritises everything over proper food.
The Asda thing last night was a joke! How many times did she go on live? She was basically hoping someone would wire her the money and no-one fell for it 🙈

She’ll have had the full amount as well, she was hoping someone would take pity on her The fact she’s bothered her parents for a lift as well, no hiding the crap she’s wasted money on in front of them!
I'd love to know what they think of her right now. We've all seen a massive change so they must.

May 23, 2023
Her mother comes across thick and wouldn't know how a decent person should behave.
Thick as Irish stew mate! I tried talking to her on one of Lou’s posts (Lou posted that I was trolling her mum afterwards 🥴) and she came across as the thickest idiot I’ve spoken to on that platform and that’s saying something!

Apr 20, 2023
If she doesn't get pip, she's fed. I help my friend, 2 bed flat, uc, no pip. She pays 2nd bedroom tax, about 1/4 council tax. No rent. But gas and electric full whack water too. No frills in her life at all. She's just got some work her circumstances are really difficult, but job centre want her to start a business, she can barely read ffs. This is obvs the route that job centre are pushing lou down. Lou must be aware she's buggered unless she fakes disability. I really really hope she gets turned down.

Apr 16, 2023
If she doesn't get pip, she's fed. I help my friend, 2 bed flat, uc, no pip. She pays 2nd bedroom tax, about 1/4 council tax. No rent. But gas and electric full whack water too. No frills in her life at all. She's just got some work her circumstances are really difficult, but job centre want her to start a business, she can barely read ffs. This is obvs the route that job centre are pushing lou down. Lou must be aware she's buggered unless she fakes disability. I really really hope she gets turned down.
If she is successful in claiming for PIP it will prove exactly what is wrong with the system. It annoys me that there are people who genuinely qualify it but don’t receive it on a technicality and you have dicks like her that try their luck and succeed.

May 7, 2023
I really don't begrudge anyone on benefits like yourselves, but her l definitely do. It's this latest thing of her not being able to work because of chronic pain. What pain is she in all of a sudden?!. The last pain l heard her cry about was when she twisted her ankle.
She claims her pain started after Molly and that’s when she started running to the drs for painkillers and her addiction started.

Apr 30, 2023
Saying she's pleased she didn't take part in that drug documentary "Legally High". Instead you've done your own drug documentary on Instagram for the world to see.
What an idiot 🙄

Screenshot_20230827-142134_Instagram.jpg

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Picked a good time to pop my head up. Lou's rediscovered legally high and is moaning about the tragic death of baxter.

"He was a good lad" - He sold smack to kids. He tried to corner the local legal high market by rebranding random mystery chemicals as "baxtercaine". The reason he did the documentary was because he considered it "advertising" - expected the whole country to fall in love with baxtercaine and he could be a poundshop escobar.

"One of ma best mates". Do do off Lou. You didn't even go to his funeral.

May 7, 2023
Picked a good time to pop my head up. Lou's rediscovered legally high and is moaning about the tragic death of baxter.

"He was a good lad" - He sold smack to kids. He tried to corner the local legal high market by rebranding random mystery chemicals as "baxtercaine". The reason he did the documentary was because he considered it "advertising" - expected the whole country to fall in love with baxtercaine and he could be a poundshop escobar.

"One of ma best mates". Do do off Lou. You didn't even go to his funeral.
She brings that up every few months. It’s like her claim to fame. She slags ch4 off all the time for the way it was filmed so why would you constantly give it air time?

The last time she brought it up was when she was at the start of “recovery” and she said it was triggering for her watching them doing drugs so why is she watching it again? It was only a couple of nights ago she wanted to smoke a crack pipe 🤦🏻‍♀️

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She brings that up every few months. It’s like her claim to fame. She slags ch4 off all the time for the way it was filmed so why would you constantly give it air time?

The last time she brought it up was when she was at the start of “recovery” and she said it was triggering for her watching them doing drugs so why is she watching it again? It was only a couple of nights ago she wanted to smoke a crack pipe 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's because her story requires trauma. She's having such a hard time, and had to have a sleep in today today because:

[ ] - Trauma from her missing kids, that misses so much, but is powerless to do anything about
[ ] - Trauma from her dead junkie mates, who were taken advantage of by the media by filming them being junkies
[ ] - Trauma from her chronic pain/twisted ankle/unspecified "mental health"
[ ] - Trauma from not being able to do basic fing actions. Why is everything so hard?
[ ] - Trauma from her many, many burglaries, and how she doesn't feel safe.
[ ] - Trauma from being a fat lump, which isn't her fault. It's the medication. Ignore the chocolate and redbull around her gammy lips.

The only thing that will help is:

[ ] - Buy an item from her wishlist. This is the one that will change her life. Promise.
[ ] - A nice greasy takeaway
[ ] - Clicking on her temu link

If you just do that, she can make better content! She's going to tidy up! Better content is coming, she promises, just do this one thing for her.

Tick at least 2 boxes, and that's Lou for the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.