Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
did anyone else hear her say she’s having “ a well deserved rest tomorrow” that sentence will be playing over and over in my head when my alarm goes off at 5am everyday this week knowing I’ve got a 12 hour shift ahead of me and won’t see my kids awake for the next 3 days 🤬🤬🤬
She's lost all sense of perspective. All the help she's given it's too much carrot and not enough stick.

Apr 16, 2023
did anyone else hear her say she’s having “ a well deserved rest tomorrow” that sentence will be playing over and over in my head when my alarm goes off at 5am everyday this week knowing I’ve got a 12 hour shift ahead of me and won’t see my kids awake for the next 3 days 🤬🤬🤬
Saw her saying it yesterday before Alfie had been. Lazy mare.

May 26, 2023
Didn't see the live earlier but was Ste back yet
He went round yesterday to see Alfie for a couple of hours. She said something today about there being drama with him today, said his mother was claiming he's blacking out. It was all to much for her so she needed a nap. Came back on for a 5 minute live a few hours later then went for another nap. Apparently she'll be back on TT at midnight for reset but I highly doubt it

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2023
He went round yesterday to see Alfie for a couple of hours. She said something today about there being drama with him today, said his mother was claiming he's blacking out. It was all to much for her so she needed a nap. Came back on for a 5 minute live a few hours later then went for another nap. Apparently she'll be back on TT at midnight for reset but I highly doubt it
I'm sure he will be back this week, do that most of us will be in bed at that time well I certainly will be 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.