Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Come on tiny tears, force out a little lone tear before you pass out.

This is not recovery.

Attachments

• 658DE360-C70C-4BA4-BDC6-7B7CB3C7D3F0.png
    658DE360-C70C-4BA4-BDC6-7B7CB3C7D3F0.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 237
Sep 6, 2023
Didn't lou say a few days back she "forgot" to pay some bills and wondered if that was why her Internet kept buffering?
I think she forgot to pay her phone bill but had the cash. She wanted someone to let her use her card. I don't understand why she can't just lodge the money onto her own card or take the cash to post office and pay bill there. Is she just that lazy? Or does her waking hours not suit office hours

Apr 20, 2023
I think she forgot to pay her phone bill but had the cash. She wanted someone to let her use her card. I don't understand why she can't just lodge the money onto her own card or take the cash to post office and pay bill there. Is she just that lazy? Or does her waking hours not suit office hours
She was always like this with her bills, there was never money in the account to pay the direct debits or whatever. She doesn't forget either, she knows full well what's nit been paid, she's childish about it, spends it on drugs/red bull/cho choc then acts surprised upset st tyre consequences. Wait until va lady has lou fake crying she xabt sort bills cos of her learning difficulties/damage brain from drugs, ebola, malaria, rabies.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Yeah that's what I thought.
I have fatigue based illnesses but I still manage to get my bills paid and on time even though I'm reliant on disability benefits.
I use reminders on my phone and I have 1 planner that I write it all down, and I tick it off as I go.
She is just lazy AF.
It's so easy to pay things nowadays, as it can be done online,via Internet banking ,apps etc.....crazy she can work Internet just fine when temu is involved but when it comes to paying her way...heaven forbids!!

Status
Not open for further replies.