Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
I was watching bits here and there today during work. This morning at 9 she was talking fine, went “shopping” and at 11am she was off her nut. Then that live there she was talking fine (well, her fine) and she said to ste is that done and he said yeah and she replied put it in the other room. She passes the phone to him and hes waffling away and shes talking in the background - again, fine. But when she came back on herself a short while later, shes off her nut again and falling asleep… 🥴🥴🥴

May 23, 2023
They might have gone and had a look after being referred but highly doubtful they worked out. If it’s a referral - and seeing the state of them both - they’d need an induction to determine their non existent fitness levels and give them a plan, and be shown how to use the machines needed. Unless they’ve signed up themselves which isn’t always expensive but is still a regular outgoing which they 100% won’t be able to maintain…

Aug 29, 2023
Can’t work due to chronic pain, was crying over her walking stick a few days ago…but has now made a miraculous recovery and is able to attend the gym 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕 stop the world, I want to get off!!
She’s so thick, imagine claiming every benefit under the sun, being in a recovery program, having support workers and social services crawling all over you and then posting enough incriminating evidence to have it all come crashing down around you 😂😂😂 i don’t understand how she doesn’t see what she’s doing. In her desperation for social media stardom she is risking her real life. Bonkers

Aug 12, 2023
These pair of doughnuts will end up killing or seriously hurting themselves in a gym.

*Ste waddles in to the gym, arms swinging about like Billy Big bollocks. Lou shuffles in behind him*

*Ste walks to the bench press and slams 5kg on each side and lies down*

Lou - U got dis darlin jobs a goodun

*Ste struggles to lift the bar above his head so Lou who is powered by 16 red bulls and 8 bars of choc choc helps him with it*

*As he lowers the bar, he realises its not going back up*

Ste - Lou, Lou, elp me

*Lou is heavy breathing, slumped over and out cold*
I'm creased 😂

hakunamatataa

Apr 22, 2023
77C170D9-E954-4C32-B556-7463ABD9270D.png
Gauching

Aug 16, 2023
I have been up since 6am, 3 kids washed fed and off to school. I then worked 9-3. Collected kids and cleaned my house, did washing, made tea, played with my kids, prepared all of our stuff for tomorrow. Now doing baths, reading, and bedtime. She has the nerve to say she is tired
Exactly this. Sorted kids this morning, cleaned the house, done dinner, picked them up, uniforms washed and dried, out out ready for morning, (they do have more than one, just like to wash and dry every night), homework and board games, little one showered, then went to work, still got 2hrs to go 😴😴 and repeat tomorrow at 6:45am.

Apr 25, 2023
They’ll be in the park! Ste will be. doing chin ups off the moneky bars and Lou will be out for the count on a park bench 🤣
Not sure if it's the same where she's from but where I'm from there is an outdoor gym on every park. She doesn't need machines. She can do body weight exercise, walking use tins or filled water bottles as weights, YouTube ect. So if she ends up saying she can't loose weight because she can't afford the gym and starts begging for it, then there's her answer.

Sep 6, 2023
She could do the most obvious things stop the choc choc and red bull, stop the takeaways reduce her portion sizes. Walk everywhere, get her gp to give her vouchers for her local swimming pool. Walk.
She won't, obvs she'll get whale size and be washing herself with a rag on a stick soon, unless she dies. What a waste of life.
Hahaha wash with a rag and stick? Who's gonna buy her the rag and show her how to use it? She definitely doesn't know how

Apr 16, 2023
These pair of doughnuts will end up killing or seriously hurting themselves in a gym.

*Ste waddles in to the gym, arms swinging about like Billy Big bollocks. Lou shuffles in behind him*

*Ste walks to the bench press and slams 5kg on each side and lies down*

Lou - U got dis darlin jobs a goodun

*Ste struggles to lift the bar above his head so Lou who is powered by 16 red bulls and 8 bars of choc choc helps him with it*

*As he lowers the bar, he realises its not going back up*

Ste - Lou, Lou, elp me

*Lou is heavy breathing, slumped over and out cold*
🤣🤣🤣hilarious

Reactions: Red Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.