Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Yep.

If any of us went to our GP with a fat ankle, we would be told to elevate, ice, and alternate paracetamol and ibuprofen.

They do not hand out the big guns willy nilly because of addiction. She's blates getting it off any old f.
If anything they’d prescribe ibuprofen to bring inflammation down wouldn’t they? Addicts forget there’s such thing as paracetamol and ibuprofen I think. Always want the strongest thing out there which isn’t always the best thing for the pain they may (or may not) be having. I’ve been down with covid this week, had a total of 4 paracetamol 🤣🤣

Polly

May 11, 2023
If anything they’d prescribe ibuprofen to bring inflammation down wouldn’t they? Addicts forget there’s such thing as paracetamol and ibuprofen I think. Always want the strongest thing out there which isn’t always the best thing for the pain they may (or may not) be having. I’ve been down with covid this week, had a total of 4 paracetamol 🤣🤣
I know, why do they default to codeine as a start? All of us slumming it with OTC medications, and managing just fine.

Jun 21, 2023
She's never stopped taking codeine. She's still a junkie end of. That's been set up for her regular weekend s show when they get off their tits on do knows, forget and film it all for the internet to see live inaction.

Nobody has prescribed her codeine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915-140938_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915-140938_Chrome.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 120
Aug 29, 2023
They definitely absolutely 100% would not prescribe codine to an addict in methadone its classed as an opioid. I bet 100% her supprt worker and recovery program dont know. Wouldn’t surprise me if some idiot from the comments sent it. Shes asked me for cosine many times when she was with James. Along with loads of others

Aug 29, 2023
They definitely absolutely 100% would not prescribe codine to an addict in methadone its classed as an opioid. I bet 100% her supprt worker and recovery program dont know. Wouldn’t surprise me if some idiot from the comments sent it. Shes asked me for cosine many times when she was with James. Along with loads of others
My typos are wild in this. Sorry lads I’m scoffing my lunch 😂

Apr 20, 2023
Unless she shows a label with her name, or that item on her prescription list on the nhs app, she's bought them or begged them from someone. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, that the pair of them getting rehoused, arses wiped in every way that they're visibly not coping, spiralling back down into addiction that'll once again see her on the street.

May 26, 2023
'im not taking them but I've taken 2' 🤣🤣🤣

If she's that concerned that the chemist has given a 'recovering' addict codeine then why did she take them from him and throw them down her toad neck???

Brace yourselves for an interesting weekend Lads! Pretty sure it's methadone day today with the whole weekends supply

Last edited:

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
She's never stopped taking codeine. She's still a junkie end of. That's been set up for her regular weekend s show when they get off their tits on do knows, forget and film it all for the internet to see live inaction.

Nobody has prescribed her codeine.
Sorry didn't see you had posted this already. Great minds eh and no smack involved 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.