Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
She will take anything she can get. Surprised she isn't snorting cat s
Are we instagram friends? I feel like we are by the way you talk…if not we should be! 🤣🤣🤣
Would the police really be interested in a domestic over food shopping!
That’s what I’m thinking. I had to murgle back an entire tv and there’s her lot investigating a £30 food shop? 🤨 everything in the life of Lou has so many plot twists! 🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Ste would have been able to prove he paid for the food with a receipt, so I wonder if she did get in trouble over it? Who knows. We will have to wait for today's episode of Lou's never ending s show to find out
I wish it was on Netflix so we could binge watch episodes back to back in one go

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
How rude! You should’ve neglected them like Lou does to keep us entertained 🤣🙈
Tell me about it, got soaked in the rain watching football practice! Should of bombed them off to smoke some crack and eat some choc choc but my husband refuses to take sole custody 😨😨 might get him to knock up a quick rap and then I will kick him out instead

May 23, 2023
Tell me about it, got soaked in the rain watching football practice! Should of bombed them off to smoke some crack and eat some choc choc but my husband refuses to take sole custody 😨😨 might get him to knock up a quick rap and then I will kick him out instead
So where did you see the mum and brother? I think that’s what we’re after knowing. Was it on a live or something?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
So where did you see the mum and brother? I think that’s what we’re after knowing. Was it on a live or something?
The mum did a dd on that fb post of hers asking her to call her ASAP. He has a brother different surname same mum. Looks like he has a sister too that is friends with lou. Ste got the the very very short straw he looks like little nicky where as the brother and sister look pretty normal

May 23, 2023
I saw Lou accuse someone (paulft) of being Stes mom last week but since then I've seen insta stories where u can see it's one of Lou's 'trolls' lol
Yeah she said because they knew the price of the tracksuit but they responded that she mentioned the price in the shop. If not for this forum I wouldn’t be able to keep up!

May 22, 2023
They definitely absolutely 100% would not prescribe codine to an addict in methadone its classed as an opioid. I bet 100% her supprt worker and recovery program dont know. Wouldn’t surprise me if some idiot from the comments sent it. Shes asked me for cosine many times when she was with James. Along with loads of others
You can buy it over the counter. You don't need a prescription.

May 23, 2023
And spring cleaning the bungalow
The fact it’s autumn means it’s entirely something she’d come out with as well. Anyone else getting excited about the weather now though? Got my pumpkins out (cheeky 😉) and starting to sort Xmas presents out…Lou is dancing about her gaff begging for roses, likes, takeaways, sympathy…in her 30s 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.