Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
I still think he’s actually trying though. He tries to clean, come up with food ideas, buys shopping etc. listening to him today and hearing him not speak one single bad word about her made me think if not for being a druggy he could have been a decent person. I reckon if he got away from her and had a TikTok account saying the things to him that her gullible followers say to her he could actually turn out a productive member of society in the future. Lou, never.

Jun 21, 2023
I missed the lives earlier. Ive been ripping my bathroom out. Has everyone’s opinion changed on ste?
No.

But I can't stand women who play victim and when they instigate situations or something doesn't go how they like.

She's a selfish, horrible, greedy greedy t.

So if I were forced to pick one over the other, Ste it is for me.

#FreeSte #MyBallsStingOvaSte

Apr 17, 2023
I still think he’s actually trying though. He tries to clean, come up with food ideas, buys shopping etc. listening to him today and hearing him not speak one single bad word about her made me think if not for being a druggy he could have been a decent person. I reckon if he got away from her and had a TikTok account saying the things to him that her gullible followers say to her he could actually turn out a productive member of society in the future. Lou, never.
This is my view as well.
she always slagged him off and made out it was all him but in fact he was on the live and owned his s that he’s done.

he doesn’t seem to lie which Lou hates as she is one big fat lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.