Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
Where’s Lou neighbour who popped up a while back in here. Maybe it’s him/her supplying evidence of Ste staying round.

I missed the live earlier. What did Ste say that was racist?

I love how she’s gone crawling back to insta begging them to join her TT so she can get back on live, jr was only a few weeks back she was calling everyon on insta bitches and TT nicer 🤣🤣 talk about desperate!

If she loses this bungalow a new gofundme will pop up “starting from scratch due to no fault of my own” 🙄🤣

Jun 21, 2023
If Ste has any sense with his court case pending he's going to really need to tow the line and stay away from the bungalou. Which means she has to get off her lazy arse and meet him somewhere if she wants to see him.

The fing cheek of her asking for gifts and likes to do some cleaning that she had to do regardless because of the meeting. Could here her hoovering when Ste was live.

I wish they would do surprise or very short notice visits so they could see how she keeps that place 99% of the time

Jun 21, 2023
Where’s Lou neighbour who popped up a while back in here. Maybe it’s him/her supplying evidence of Ste staying round.

I love how she’s gone crawling back to insta begging them to join her TT so she can get back on live, jr was only a few weeks back she was calling everyon on insta bitches and TT nicer 🤣🤣 talk about desperate!

If she loses this bungalow a new gofundme will pop up “starting from scratch due to no fault of my own” 🙄🤣
Well TikTok have been VERY nice to Ste

Apr 30, 2023

I forgot all about them disclosing that!

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023

People were inviting him to battle and he kept declining and saying along the lines of “why are they all Syrian. I don’t want to battle Syrian’s” and Lou kept saying to be nice and that she would break up with him if he was racist. He didn’t actually say anything bad (from what I heard anyway) but I guess he was stereotyping people assuming they were Syrian because of their TT name because he wouldn’t have actually known if they were.

Jun 21, 2023
People were inviting him to battle and he kept declining and saying along the lines of “why are they all Syrian. I don’t want to battle Syrian’s” and Lou kept saying to be nice and that she would break up with him if he was racist. He didn’t actually say anything bad (from what I heard anyway) but I guess he was stereotyping people assuming they were Syrian because of their TT name because he wouldn’t have actually known if they were.
Hang the do on...

Let me get this straight - she'd break up with him if he was racist? First of all, she'd know by now if he actually was racist.

Second of all - she can break up with him for being racist but she can't break up with him to get her own 3 kids back?

The fkkkk

Apr 30, 2023
If she's only banned for a week why be so desperate to get the new account to 800. Patience you stupid woman, patience! 🙄

Screenshot_20230920-125331_Facebook.jpg

Jun 21, 2023
Hang the do on...

Let me get this straight - she'd break up with him if he was racist? First of all, she'd know by now if he actually was racist.

Second of all - she can break up with him for being racist but she can't break up with him to get her own 3 kids back?

The fkkkk
How can she break up with him when he's already single and mingling

Status
Not open for further replies.