Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Was she trying to be sexy here?? Help

IMG_2779.png
Another part of her only fans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Illiterate Lou
May 12, 2023
Idk, it may be me (probably is) but I’m actually very interested in their sex life???? If they don’t have sex then what is the point? I thought she was a willing hole for him to fall in to and that was about it. I’m more intrigued that they allegedly DON’T partake in the devils dance. I assumed it was a lizard brain type connection lmao this is making me spiral friends 😭

Apr 30, 2023
Idk, it may be me (probably is) but I’m actually very interested in their sex life???? If they don’t have sex then what is the point? I thought she was a willing hole for him to fall in to and that was about it. I’m more intrigued that they allegedly DON’T partake in the devils dance. I assumed it was a lizard brain type connection lmao this is making me spiral friends 😭
If there's no sex l think they've just got the drugs and Alfie in common. And Lou especially hates being on her own so he's just there to serve a purpose imo.

May 11, 2023
Don't shoot me guys but the live i saw yesterday which was when they were watching the fitness video (!) I thought they actually got on well and seemed quite genuine with each other - i know it was only a brief moment but i reckon if they could ever get their fing s together and quit all the toxic stuff, they might not be a bad couple...

Apologies - it's Friday and I'm a bit giddy for the weekend which might be clouding my judgement 😅

Jun 21, 2023
Don't shoot me guys but the live i saw yesterday which was when they were watching the fitness video (!) I thought they actually got on well and seemed quite genuine with each other - i know it was only a brief moment but i reckon if they could ever get their fing s together and quit all the toxic stuff, they might not be a bad couple...

Apologies - it's Friday and I'm a bit giddy for the weekend which might be clouding my judgement 😅
That's rich coming from you Alma when all you did was cause her misery!

May 10, 2023
Had to register to comment. On the live last night someone mentioned she needed a good seeing too. Although I couldn’t see the comment she mentioned it. He got all upset and she kissed him and said don’t worry you can’t get it up I still love you. Ste then said it was impossible as he’s on 100 ml of methodone
Just wondering if it's possible to un-read something 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.