Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
🤣🤣🤣Hi Lou 👋

Screenshot_20230925-162239_Instagram.jpg

May 23, 2023
He’s racist and homophonic. But just like with the drug situation (apparently started drugs aged 9 which I can completely believe) it’s like being a product of an environment and growing up with less than liberal parents will result in that kind of attitude. We took the piss out of TikTok Ste with the slutz and then realised he’s actually somebody who accepts help and advice etc and some have warned to him, which is entirely in their rights.
Lou’s proved time and time again what she does with her money and now look at how Ste was OFFERED money (after saying he’ll go ask his mum by the way), offered advice on what to get and took it ALL on.
Even if he fs up tomorrow or next week/month/year presently he seems to be trying to make an active change in his life which as a society would be great if we could support. We tried with Lou at the start remember? But she made us all bitter, there are people out there that can be helped and just to spite Lou, I hope Ste is one of them! 🙏🏽

Not gonna edit ANY of those typos because ‘homophonic’ had me in stitches when I read back 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.