Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
We really need to remember to record the lives for those who miss it. What was it about him shoplifting on live? Did he actually or?
Yeah, they went to 2 shops, he pocketed something in the first one while Lou had a conversation with a staff member about Halloween chocolate (clearly to distract her) and then they quickly left the shop and went to another one where she actually bought something.

Jun 21, 2023
Yeah, they went to 2 shops, he pocketed something in the first one while Lou had a conversation with a staff member about Halloween chocolate (clearly to distract her) and then they quickly left the shop and went to another one where she actually bought something.
That explains how they can "afford" choc choc

May 7, 2023
Could you actually see him pocket something on live? Thank god those kids aren’t around!
Guarantee I’d they still had Alfie they’d ne the type of parents who would neglect their child but still have choc choc red bulls and fags for themselves!

Apr 17, 2023
I watched the live but I was multi watching, him on Instagram and her on tik tok so wasn’t concentrating 100%

was so funny they were arguing with each other while they were both on different lives😂

i don’t know what to think about what went on in the drug place.
yes he was reading out comments about her but I felt that she overrea as she usually does.

if she had ignored what he said it wouldn’t have escalated how it did.

why does she act so excited to pass a drug test? If you haven’t taken anything surely the results would be negative so as expected.

e.g if I have unprotected sex a pregnancy test being negative would have her reaction.

If I haven’t had sex then a negative test would have no Reaction as I knew it would be negative

May 12, 2023
Could you actually see him pocket something on live? Thank god those kids aren’t around!
Guarantee I’d they still had Alfie they’d ne the type of parents who would neglect their child but still have choc choc red bulls and fags for themselves!
Yeah it was blatant!
Lou orchestrated that whole bloody live lol, did you notice she wasn’t telling him to get off like she normally does? She wanted us to see the “real ste” ie off his fing head being a robbing sket. She was so fing jealous of her BOYFRIEND being given support she wanted to ruin it. The woman’s thick as mince but she’s manipulative as do.

Apr 16, 2023
It's when she grabbed his phone yesterday like some fat toddler "STE STE LET ME ASK IF THEY WILL BE MY FWENDS....WILL YAS ALL BE MY FWENDS NOW AN STOP TWOLLIN ME PLEASE"

Mate, you're fing THIRTY. Embarrassing mess of a woman.
For me it was when she repeatedly asked if he cared for her kids…well you don’t care about 2 of them so why would he?

Me and @CarolsBankAccount were sat here last night enjoying the fact she was finally showing her true manipulative, gaslighting self on Ste’s live. It’s a shame he was too fed on whatever to realise what everyone was saying to him in the comments.

Jun 21, 2023
Yeah it was blatant!
Lou orchestrated that whole bloody live lol, did you notice she wasn’t telling him to get off like she normally does? She wanted us to see the “real ste” ie off his fing head being a robbing sket. She was so fing jealous of her BOYFRIEND being given support she wanted to ruin it. The woman’s thick as mince but she’s manipulative as do.
Most people, scumbags or not, would be happy knowing that their soon-to-be-jailbird partner is getting a few comforts met for when they go in.

She really is the lowest of the low.

Apr 30, 2023
Expect some visitor's today lads, but looks like they've been here already 🤣👋

Screenshot_20230930-120120_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230930-120529_Instagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.