Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
The whole Paramol episode.

He tried to hand them sneakily to her thinking that his face was off camera and the mic wouldn't pic up his whispering to her or her saying "what take two now?" and pushing the pills through the pack.

She knows everything about every type of opiate containing drug there is, as evidenced in the conversation after it.

She knew and she took them.

She is still a rattling addict in full scale addiction to opiates.

As much as I dislike the t, I wouldn't like anything like an OD to happen to her - Ste looks after her a lot and is crafty, probably gets stuff that is semi(?) safe for them to use.

I fear she will cling on to anyone who will get her anything to stave off the withdrawals and end up taking dirty smack and OD :(

The pair of them need inpatient rehabilitation treatment.
She'll be stuffing everything she can get her dirty fingers on when ste goes to jail, she can't cope with reality, any sort of adversity.
Thanks for the paramol story from what was posted it didn't make sense, lying pair of scruffy twats.

Apr 17, 2023
I have this awful feeling that ste is a bigger beggar than Lou.

I don’t think he will get jail he will get a suspended sentence and he has known this all along.

He saw how much money he begged earlier in the week and thought he’d do it with a better so. Story.

I twigged thi yesterday when he went to the shop and withdrew £70 from his bank whilst in his way to Lou’s house. Why? It’s a Sunday and he wasn’t going shopping and they then both vanished online

Apr 16, 2023
I have this awful feeling that ste is a bigger beggar than Lou.

I don’t think he will get jail he will get a suspended sentence and he has known this all along.

He saw how much money he begged earlier in the week and thought he’d do it with a better so. Story.

I twigged thi yesterday when he went to the shop and withdrew £70 from his bank whilst in his way to Lou’s house. Why? It’s a Sunday and he wasn’t going shopping and they then both vanished online
I think you are spot on. She reads here. She is very devious. And so is Ste. Cannot wait to see the outcome tomorrow if he does go to court.

May 7, 2023
The lad gets more money than a lot of people do working. He gets top rate pip, he gets lwrca, he gets esa… and yet people are still giving him money? Mental.
I’m sure Lou said he gets £400 odd just for his medical part of his benefits. He’s probably getting more a month altogether than most working full time. He’s the brains behind their operation for sure!!!

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I’m sure Lou said he gets £400 odd just for his medical part of his benefits. He’s probably getting more a month altogether than most working full time. He’s the brains behind their operation for sure!!!
Totally agree, he is far from thick. The money ran out again for lou as her new followers wised up so all that is left is him. I do believe he has court tomorrow but whether or nor he gets sent down is another thing. He certainly didn't go and buy his stuff with that money.

Jun 21, 2023
Serious question: Is he actually in court this week? I mean, did he actually get caught by the cops with a Stanley knife and whatever else it was? Has anyone seen a document/court listing/him live streaming at the time or anything that indicates that it happened?

I'd say it's quite likely that it all happened but with everything else going on, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that it could be bullshit either

Jun 21, 2023
Ah, now I see why Lou clings on to him. No benefits while he's in prison, she'll be off with another piece of s before you can say *paramol hasn't got codeine in in and I never took them anyway *
Explains how he has money for the bookies and why she insists he stay next to her all the time. Doesn't want him spending it on anything but her

Status
Not open for further replies.