Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
It’s an account on Insta Notsogrey who films all Lou and Ste’s lives, handy if you have an actual life and miss the good stuff 🤣

She clearly has more money than she makes out 😏
Oh I'll have a look. Someone mentioned the comment in his live, but he's too far gone on his pills to notice 🙄

And there's her snooping over his shoulder before she fell asleep on whatever she's took

Screenshot_20231002-192912_Instagram.jpg

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
To say he was finding it hard to accept everyone's kindness last week and the money they sent he's sure done a good job since of pinning his email address and repeatedly telling everyone what he needs to buy and how much money he needs. Give these scum bags an inch and they take a mile. Didnt take him long either, a week and now he's fully begging worse than Lou and her temu links and that's saying something.

Apr 30, 2023
It’s like Christmas morning when you know someone is getting the bestest ever ever present that they truly deserve😂😂🤣🤣

at 9.30 I’m going to have a lovely cup of tea and a celebratory biscuit to toast the wonderful day(might even push the boat out and get a choc choc biscuit)🥳
I'm adopting a position ready. I just hope the courts don't let us down, because this part of our taxes will be worth contributing to 👮👮‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.