Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2023
"
Notsogrey has the row up on her stories. I'm guessing this quiet couple of hours means he has got some sort of sentence. She'll be hobbling and wobbling down to va shops wiff his card right now.
' "I deserf it wiv everyfin I went fru" as she fills her shopping cart with Red Bull, one hand on the handle, the other clutching at Ste's bankcard.
In the confectionary aisle, Lou briefly laments Ste's absence. Without his light fingers, she will have to use actual money to get her daily fix of choc-choc.
She hopes that one of the men she's been messaging over the past two days not only shows interest, but can immediately come and fill the vacant space at the end of her bed.'

Apr 20, 2023
"

' "I deserf it wiv everyfin I went fru" as she fills her shopping cart with Red Bull, one hand on the handle, the other clutching at Ste's bankcard.
In the confectionary aisle, Lou briefly laments Ste's absence. Without his light fingers, she will have to use actual money to get her daily fix of choc-choc.
She hopes that one of the men she's been messaging over the past two days not only shows interest, but can immediately come and fill the vacant space at the end of her bed.'
She'll be at the ATM so she can go and buy some pregabs too. Poor ste, hope he's got enough socks and knickers to last him.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
All we need now is someone from the fraud department to swoop in on her using his card 🤣
This is what I thought. What cash is she going to be spending, surely if he’s in prison he won’t be getting benefits? So what money is she spending? She can’t be begging for cash into his pay pal & using his card, surely that’s fraud ?

Also, I know they are both pieces of s for many, various reasons. But how toxic was she today? I hope he gets sent to a prison far away so she can’t visit, they need keeping apart. Blows my mind that Lou was ever responsible for 2 kids !!

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
This is what I thought. What cash is she going to be spending, surely if he’s in prison he won’t be getting benefits? So what money is she spending? She can’t be begging for cash into his pay pal & using his card, surely that’s fraud ?

Also, I know they are both pieces of s for many, various reasons. But how toxic was she today? I hope he gets sent to a prison far away so she can’t visit, they need keeping apart. Blows my mind that Lou was ever responsible for 2 kids !!
i think he's hoping for doncaster

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Jun 21, 2023

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour from her! Fancy carrying on like that in a public space. He even told her that he's the one going in, not her and to stop making it about herself. I can't believe that she chose the final hour to bring up that it's their last time together for a while GIVE ME THE ATTENSHUNS. She's known for two weeks. Did she do anything nice for him? Quality time? Did she do. Just argued and carried on and begrudging him getting his beg on for a few days. fing hell. I bet he sighed with relief once the sentence was handed down. Do him good being away from her s

Jun 21, 2023
But if you're partner was getting sent down, would you get one? She just wrote it off immediately the other day.
There's no benefits for her doing anything for Ste, let alone get an ID and visit him, while he is in jail. He can't score, sorry, thief, for her. She was only with him for whatever was in it for her. Without him being able to share his benefit money with her, cook for her etc there's no point. She'll be onto the next bloke who can get her a chocolate bar and a pregab on a whim. She might get back with Ste when he gets out but that will probably depend on the size of his, umm, benefits or whatever program he ends up on.

We're probably in for several months of her rinsing his incarceration for money whilst she otherwise acts like she doesn't give a s

May 1, 2023
There's no benefits for her doing anything for Ste, let alone get an ID and visit him, while he is in jail. He can't score, sorry, thief, for her. She was only with him for whatever was in it for her. Without him being able to share his benefit money with her, cook for her etc there's no point. She'll be onto the next bloke who can get her a chocolate bar and a pregab on a whim. She might get back with Ste when he gets out but that will probably depend on the size of his, umm, benefits or whatever program he ends up on.

We're probably in for several months of her rinsing his incarceration for money whilst she otherwise acts like she doesn't give a s

Plot twist...
Maybe lou will get with the bloke from tik tok who was demanding money

May 12, 2023
Keep popping to the loo to catch up! I think Lou had a melt down because s got real for her and it’s clicked that she is screwed now if he goes inside. It is and has always been all about her and what she can get out of the relationship I.e drugs and choc choc and now he has gone she is all on her own, literally alone with nobody to rely on. What a s place to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.