Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2023
I wonder why she was so bothered about him going through her handbags... she'd already said she had no money. Also what was in that bag that he held by his side when she come in then shoved in the yellow bag šŸ¤”šŸ¤” questions questions šŸ¤£
I think that was all for the camera trying to shock us that heā€™s so awful heā€™s going through her handbag, although letā€™s be honest she could having some meds in there she doesnā€™t want to share with him!

Aug 16, 2023
1 can of red bull less a week and she could of saved for her own daughter's present. The date doesn't change, it's the same every year!
No doubt Xmas is going to be a mega begfest! Can't imagine asking others to buy MY children presents, especially if I sit there like a whale eating takeaways - which lets be honest ain't a cheap way of eating, drinking red bull by the dozen, smoking, wasting money on se bits and bobs. Plus whatever else the money gets spent on. And don't even get me started on the fkin tiktok roses - like you are a parent, an adult funding tiktok basically buying emojis OVER a present for your OWN flesh and blood?!

Apr 22, 2023
1 can of red bull less a week and she could of saved for her own daughter's present. The date doesn't change, it's the same every year!
No doubt Xmas is going to be a mega begfest! Can't imagine asking others to buy MY children presents, especially if I sit there like a whale eating takeaways - which lets be honest ain't a cheap way of eating, drinking red bull by the dozen, smoking, wasting money on se bits and bobs. Plus whatever else the money gets spent on. And don't even get me started on the fkin tiktok roses - like you are a parent, an adult funding tiktok basically buying emojis OVER a present for your OWN flesh and blood?!
She is proof that the scheme she is on isnā€™t working.
She should be budgeting, she should be getting off tabs- I used to vape those elf bars but they were turning into a Ā£30+ a week habit so I bought myself a proper vape for something like Ā£20 and now it costs me about Ā£2.50 a week in e-cig liquid. She can Google budget friendly meals and batch cook, you can literally get pasta for pennies at Aldi. They also do an absolutely unreal monster dupe for less than half the price (plus theyā€™re sugar free so no calories). She shouldnā€™t have put money into a gym membership if she canā€™t afford milk- YouTube has thousands if not millions of home workouts.
The beauty of having a phone and access to the internet is that you are literally limitless for the information you can get!
A cheap Ā£1 notebook could have done her for budgeting, planning meals, writing down home workouts, literally everything but she wants everything handed to her and all she does is buy absolutely useless s and not give a toss about herself and them poor kids.

Apr 30, 2023
Am I giving too much credit hereā€¦ what if this is all orchestrated before hand. Like Lou in her wisdom with the black eye. ā€œLetā€™s have a major burst up, you leave me with nothing, Iā€™ll say I have no way to get molly a present, Iā€™ll say I have no food, pop up a PayPal link and hey presto free moneysā€
Frig, l really hope not! šŸ˜”

Apr 30, 2023
Doing what she does best. Starve you scamming b!

And she had the police at the door...Apparently

Screenshot_20231005-112652_Instagram.jpg

Apr 22, 2023
Doing what she does best. Starve you scamming b!

And she had the police at the door...Apparently

Screenshot_20231005-112652_Instagram.jpg
Why Ā£10? You can make a pretty decent meal for Ā£1-Ā£2 if youā€™re desperate using shop essentials ranges. Itā€™s 36p for garlic bread, less than Ā£1 for spaghetti and the sauces are dirt cheap as well. That could easily feed her 2 evening meals. If she thinks normal people are spending Ā£10 a day on food and drink sheā€™s delusional. Drink some council pop and get some cheap coffee down ye

Apr 22, 2023
I don't believe she had the police there either. For her to say ' l don't know why'.. So what did they say then you compulsive liar!
I can just imagine it being like sims when you get your sim to do something and cancel the actionā€¦ they knocked and had their action cancelled and were just stood confused while Lou is stood there breathing like an asthmatic pig šŸ¤£
Edited for autocorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.