Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
No doubt he will, as she'll hound him today, there is nothing stopping her getting off her arse and getting a job, i'm sick of her using the menkil helf card, WHO hasn't got some sort of menkil helf problems in this time were there's a cost of living crisis, i have menkil helf issues myself, but i push myself daily as i have kids, a house to keep a job ,i also have bad days but i don't lie in my pit feeling sorry for myself and beg, she's a waste and thinks society owes her, rant over happy friday ppl 👍
I have 2 “mental disorders” and take the same anti physcotic as ste but in a greater dose. I work full time and have 3 kids. She knocks me sick.

Apr 20, 2023
£55 for her internet?? That can't be right can it? She uses her phone data. My WiFi is about £40 a month and all our phones are about £15 each. How is she paying that much for the se internet she has
She has a contract wiff o2, she was boasting about it. £30 a month for x amount of data. Said she can play x box all day wiff that. I pointed out proper WiFi on a social tariff is £15... The phone is 2nd hand, so its all more lies.

Apr 20, 2023
So, if she's been sanctioned it means she is expected by the job centre to get a job. Fact.
She will have been notified she's being sanctioned, and why. Fact.
She can appeal the sanction. Fact.
She's playing up to guilt trip ste into paying for her do ups. She'll be dry crying and begging online all month, if she's doing well with getting money she'll be obviously high.
Infuriating makes it so hard for people struggling through circumstances beyond their control, or people trying to change, improve. Still, well on her way to losing the bungalou, she'll eventually work out calling the police on ste and getting him jailed cuts off her money and his robbing skills.

Apr 16, 2023
She would’ve known she was gonna be sanctioned because you get a statement a couple of days before your UC payment is due.

She won’t be entitled to a hardship loan because she has received some money and it’s her own fault she was sanctioned.

One of the terms of eligibility for a hardship loan is:

‘You must have made every effort to stop stop spending money on non essential things. The job centre expects you to only spend money on meeting basic needs, so they might expect you to spend less on entertainment or leisure activities. You must have done all the work related activities that you were supposed to do in the 7 days before you apply for a hardship payment.’

Well she’s fed then isn’t she 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.