Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 11, 2023
So she has to go home and ring a number after the job centre appointment didn’t go well… fing best not be ringing me sty knickers 😡

Highgate Hill if you’re ever in the area 🥰 promise I won’t dox you if we met 🤣🤣
Are we going to meet in an actual café?! We could go on a day trip to Middlesbrough - tour the sights on a bus - the gym, the uni, the job centre, the court, the shop, the takeaway...

May 23, 2023
Cor blimey your posh aint ya!!! Silver spoon you was born with!( according to scummy ste!)
Sure most of you have heard my voice by now, I’m about as posh as a fish finger sarnie but classier than a pot of kitchen floor pasta 🤣🤣
Are we going to meet in an actual café?! We could go on a day trip to Middlesbrough - tour the sights on a bus - the gym, the uni, the job centre, the court, the shop, the takeaway...
I would actually love to do that! Who will be the tour guide? I want to see the museum, the parm takeaway place and the famous pharmacy as well 😍

Aug 29, 2023
So she has to go home and ring a number after the job centre appointment didn’t go well… fing best not be ringing me sty knickers 😡
She was at the Job Centre first thing this morning so if they have given her a number to ring, why would they have made an appointment for her to come back at 4 o'clock when they could have just given her the number to ring when she was in this morning crying about her money. Nothing she says ever adds up 🙄

Jun 9, 2023
Where is ste?
Lous, the bookies, Carphone warehouse, drugged up and passed out at a mates or verbally abusing alexa while hiding from people on IG that want their money back

Attachments

• IMG_7313.jpeg
    IMG_7313.jpeg
    89.4 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.