Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2023
2DDFD9A4-1D10-4D14-A52E-F35320CB4570.png

Is that her fat arm with something tied around it. Is she trying to insinuate she’s doing she shouldn’t be? 🤨

Apr 22, 2023
I really wish that her support workers would just turn up randomly unannounced and drug test them!
I don’t understand why this isn’t a thing. Why are all of the visits planned? They should be spot visits to see how people are REALLY doing. Not how they are doing with a weeks notice to sort everything out

Apr 22, 2023
She needs reported to them support worked that's for sure
A million percent. I bet the scheme is half decent for people who actually want to better themselves. She’s abusing it and the system and it riles me that my taxes go towards paying for her.
I live not far from Newcastle and about once a month I go into the town centre and the homeless problem is out of control, she doesn’t realise how lucky she’s got it and how many people would kill for the opportunity she has.

Polly

May 11, 2023
I can’t even imagine how much her bungalow stinks. Makes me even more annoyed that it’s not even hers and she’s happy to smoke in it and turn it into a smack den. Absolutely no respect
She shouldn't be allowed to smoke in it, much like if there was a clause in a tennacy agreement. There's absolutely no need. If she wants a smoke, she can stand outside.

Aug 12, 2023
Just a thought if she passed her drug test why didnt it show up for drugs if she's on the green? She said in her live last night that james smokes it too

Status
Not open for further replies.