Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Hi all, I just found this page by chance. I know Lou irl. I know you get a pretty good idea of what she's like since she broadcasts her carcrash of a life online, but if you wanna know all of the actually terrible things she has done, or about the numerous lives she has ruined, let me know. Safe to say she has a bubble of chaos around her at all times and she just destroys anyone who gets involved.

Ok, I'll bite 🎣

How do you know her and what terrible things has she done that we don't already know about?

May 7, 2023
Well done you!! ❤️❤️ - I do mean that as patronising as text talk makes it sound 🙈

Someone very close to me is in residential rehab right now ❄️
He's half way through his stay.
One of the first things he learned was tidy house, tidy mind. He's completely changed, his attitude, outlook, behaviour, looks, even sounds different!! He's more 'present' when we visit. Literally SO proud of him. As he is 100% clean (obvs as you know, they test) she in no way looks like she is in recovery.
Exactly that!! It is all there and there's so many people and places that will help - proper help not just throwing money at her 🙄 like you say she's lazy, entitled and just doesn't want to make the effort. Begging is too easy.
I wonder what the conditions are of Lou staying at her place cos they’ve obviously told her she needs to sort out her house and garden hence these cleaning sprees. Surely they’ve seen her off her face and know there’s bother with rhe neigbours. I wonder how long they’ll let her live like that until they Chuck her out x

May 7, 2023
Scummy t will be counting down the days for her next cost of living payment. Due to go out between 30th Oct- 19th Nov.
Both of them will probably get it. £600 between them to spunk on drugs
She shouldn’t get anything as she’s been sanctioned a couple of times this year and if he’s inside he won’t get Jack shot either. Once the cold comes she’ll be whinging for help with her gas bill (whilst still smoking and drinking red bulls) watch this space 🤣

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Hi all, I just found this page by chance. I know Lou irl. I know you get a pretty good idea of what she's like since she broadcasts her carcrash of a life online, but if you wanna know all of the actually terrible things she has done, or about the numerous lives she has ruined, let me know. Safe to say she has a bubble of chaos around her at all times and she just destroys anyone who gets involved.
Spill the tea!

May 11, 2023
Go on then 🤣

Apr 30, 2023
I wonder what the conditions are of Lou staying at her place cos they’ve obviously told her she needs to sort out her house and garden hence these cleaning sprees. Surely they’ve seen her off her face and know there’s bother with rhe neigbours. I wonder how long they’ll let her live like that until they Chuck her out x
Hopefully not long. She's had more than enough time to have that house and garden tidy.

Aug 16, 2023
My husband and I have lived together for 25 years. Last year we moved in to a new place and for the first time had brand new matching bedroom furniture! Until then the kids had new and we managed just fine with mismatched- it wasn’t a priority, paying bills and keeping ourselves fed and warm was! I got a new better paid job and so we spoilt ourselves. The whole moaning about the coffee table as a tv stand- what’s the issue, why does she need a coffee table? It will just become a dumping spot for red bull cans and cig ends!

Jun 21, 2023
We really do need a 🤢 reaction button 😂

I'm starting a PayPal to get the money to buy a vomit weaction for this site. If everyone can spare a few quid (10 or more please) and a couple extra cuz I deserve it because I simply logged on today that would be great.

If you only have advice for me, but no cash with it you can, as my ma says "do off" .

I totally pwomise I'll spend it all on a vomit weact. Eventually. I might try a botch DIY job like ma fwinge and go buy some 🍃 instead

fank yooo

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
I'm just catching up on her lives from yesterday on notsogreys and the way she is moving that double bed.... chronic pain my arse.

Waddling round, breathing like darth vader with a dodgy oxygen tank dragging the bed with one arm at one point.

Bending over and standing up like a s routine of head, shoulders, knees and toes and not a wince or a complain about pain.

fing fraudulent little moo cow.

Polly

May 11, 2023
Has anything ever been documented about ste getting his arm ripped open by a dog? They are quick to post pictures of them being beaten up to beg for drug run lifts but I've seen nothing about a dog attacking lou and ste almost losing an arm being the Knight in shining armour
Yeah there were photos of his arm torn up, I'm sure. Can't remember if it was on here that I saw them though

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Ok, I'll bite 🎣

How do you know her and what terrible things has she done that we don't already know about?
Well I suppose that depends on what you already know. I know her from college, but I'm also friends with her ex, and used to be friends with Ste before he became a crack head.

Where to start? I guess everyone knows about how she accused her ex of battering her when he didn't and tried and tried again to ruin his reputation and his life, luckily for him there were plenty of videos showing how she was off the rails and on drugs so he could get custody of the kids. She had to do a drugs test, which she obviously failed. But the didn't write her off completely, they gave her the chance to get clean, and if she could pass a couple more tests then she would be able to get access to the kids. She failed those too.

During the time of their breakup she got donations and furniture for 2 houses, but all the furniture magically disappeared (probably to buy more drugs). During this time she started dating Ste because they moved into the same building. I can't go into specifics, but someone I know died in Ste's flat, and they moved the body to another flat before the police arrived. I mean, wtaf right?

After that Lou moved into another place near some other people I know. By this point she was pregnant by Ste and even though she was pregnant she was drinking and smoking and doing drugs. She wasn't even hiding it, she could have done it out the back of her house but she literally sat and drank and smoked on the front step where everyone could see. She was also trying to do the guy I who lived near her, even though he lived there with his long term fiancé, and she was with Ste. She was sending his videos of her touching herself etc. She followed that guys fiancé around the supermarket whilst mumbling to herself, she was off her head and I guess she thought that she couldn't see her even though she was literally following close behind her. She also kicked off with the fiancé and was calling her every name under the sun and wanted to fight her because she couldn't do the guy, I feel sorry for Ste massively.

Anyway like I said she was off it on drugs and they kept telling her that if she stopped taking the drugs then she could keep the baby, but she continued the entire time, which is why baby was taken away straight away after birth. Poor little bub probably had serious issues relating to drugs and alcohol.

I would put the reason why I argued with her, but if she read it she would know who I was straight away.

She poured water over my friends laptop then pretended it was an accident.

She got fed up the arse in a cemetery while her kids were left alone in the house.

There's far too much to even remember tbh she goes mental and starts telling stories, think she even believes her own lies sometimes. She literally lies and then contradicts herself in the next breath.

I mean even just on her most recent stories, in one clip she said that she destroyed the house looking for money, then in the next clip she says someone went through all her bags when she was asleep... was she fing sleepwalking or what?

Honestly there's so much that had happened that I haven't written here so as I remember stuff I will just update.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Well I suppose that depends on what you already know. I know her from college, but I'm also friends with her ex, and used to be friends with Ste before he became a crack head.

Where to start? I guess everyone knows about how she accused her ex of battering her when he didn't and tried and tried again to ruin his reputation and his life, luckily for him there were plenty of videos showing how she was off the rails and on drugs so he could get custody of the kids. She had to do a drugs test, which she obviously failed. But the didn't write her off completely, they gave her the chance to get clean, and if she could pass a couple more tests then she would be able to get access to the kids. She failed those too.

During the time of their breakup she got donations and furniture for 2 houses, but all the furniture magically disappeared (probably to buy more drugs). During this time she started dating Ste because they moved into the same building. I can't go into specifics, but someone I know died in Ste's flat, and they moved the body to another flat before the police arrived. I mean, wtaf right?

After that Lou moved into another place near some other people I know. By this point she was pregnant by Ste and even though she was pregnant she was drinking and smoking and doing drugs. She wasn't even hiding it, she could have done it out the back of her house but she literally sat and drank and smoked on the front step where everyone could see. She was also trying to do the guy I who lived near her, even though he lived there with his long term fiancé, and she was with Ste. She was sending his videos of her touching herself etc. She followed that guys fiancé around the supermarket whilst mumbling to herself, she was off her head and I guess she thought that she couldn't see her even though she was literally following close behind her. She also kicked off with the fiancé and was calling her every name under the sun and wanted to fight her because she couldn't do the guy, I feel sorry for Ste massively.

Anyway like I said she was off it on drugs and they kept telling her that if she stopped taking the drugs then she could keep the baby, but she continued the entire time, which is why baby was taken away straight away after birth. Poor little bub probably had serious issues relating to drugs and alcohol.

I would put the reason why I argued with her, but if she read it she would know who I was straight away.

She poured water over my friends laptop then pretended it was an accident.

She got fed up the arse in a cemetery while her kids were left alone in the house.

There's far too much to even remember tbh she goes mental and starts telling stories, think she even believes her own lies sometimes. She literally lies and then contradicts herself in the next breath.

I mean even just on her most recent stories, in one clip she said that she destroyed the house looking for money, then in the next clip she says someone went through all her bags when she was asleep... was she fing sleepwalking or what?

Honestly there's so much that had happened that I haven't written here so as I remember stuff I will just update.
fed up the arse in a cemetery 💀💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.