Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2023
Deep enough she couldn't walk 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-12-18-57-51-058-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-12-18-57-51-058-edit_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 204
Sep 6, 2023
Just jumped on her TikTok and a few people seem pissed at her. Anyone know why?
Same s. Asking for advice and then doing nothing. 1, send ste home and she making excuses why she isn't. It's ok for him to stay over cause he's not her boyfriend apparently. 2. He spoke about their sex life and she doesn't seem too bothered. One woman in particular won't let it drop, keeps saying as a woman she's disgusted, don't ever talk about Molly again if you allow him talk about you like this bla bla

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I do not fraternise with anyone. Have I said I like any comments here. I like you all, have a morbid curiosity.
Easy enough to prove it - change your profile picture or background on facebook for an evening. Lots of great photos of cats out there :)

A lot of us started the same way with Lou, hoping that she would "turn herself around" with just a bit more support (buried in the 1400 pages of comments there's quite a few people out there who have sent her money and stuff to help out), but over the years it's become obvious that she's comfortable with lying, stealing, and being a general drug fiend as a way of life, without having to do anything difficult to improve her situation and move forward. If you are her mum, it must be heartbreaking to watch.

My question to you is pretty simple - what do you think would cause Lou to be a better person, that would lead to her getting the children back? She already has support. She seems to have hit "rock bottom" a few times - what's the missing puzzle piece?

(I would also love to know what she stole from you, and what led her to being estranged, but that's just me being nosy. And please, tell us about Carol)

Apr 30, 2023
Same s. Asking for advice and then doing nothing. 1, send ste home and she making excuses why she isn't. It's ok for him to stay over cause he's not her boyfriend apparently. 2. He spoke about their sex life and she doesn't seem too bothered. One woman in particular won't let it drop, keeps saying as a woman she's disgusted, don't ever talk about Molly again if you allow him talk about you like this bla bla
Cheers love👍

Status
Not open for further replies.