Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2023
Thinking practically here, he could chuck a plate of pasta straight onto her bed, do her up the bum while she's got her head in it like a pig. Time and motion. Give her more time to tidy up and organise. Hahahaha feel ill.
Sometimes I feel sorry for my eyes and brain, such as reading and imagining this scenario! šŸ«£šŸ¤£

Apr 29, 2023
Most women canā€™t take a cock from a slip out without a bit of an aim and push from the chap.

If itā€™s just sliding in with no resistance, sheā€™s obviously got a loose bum hole.
Case closed
This is a true story - someone I worked with went into hospital with her sister in law, when the SIL was giving birth. She told us soon after when pissed on a night out that the SIL must take it up the arse all the time cos she saw that she had a massive baggy bumhole šŸ¤¢.

Aside from the fact that she was talking about the rompings of her own brother šŸ«£, I have to say, it did make me paranoid about what doctors and nurses must see and think šŸ¤”

Apr 12, 2023
This is a true story - someone I worked with went into hospital with her sister in law, when the SIL was giving birth. She told us soon after when pissed on a night out that the SIL must take it up the arse all the time cos she saw that she had a massive baggy bumhole šŸ¤¢.

Aside from the fact that she was talking about the rompings of her own brother šŸ«£, I have to say, it did make me paranoid about what doctors and nurses must see and think šŸ¤”
This was a beautiful story to read before bed, Iā€™m praying now I donā€™t dream of massive baggy bum holes šŸ˜­ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I hope the triplets had a good Birthday šŸ„³

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Lou I know you have an account on here you need to tell everyone that every time ste goes to yours it's because you smoke weed on those evenings. It's not your methadone he stays because your both stoned and you go to the shops for munch because you have the munchies. do it I don't care lou you'll know who I am after this. In march you went into an alley with M and he fingered you and you give him a bj for a bag of weed. You wore a pink top and you had cum on the neck part. M is my friend's brother. You are disgusting and you need to stop telling lies all the time. You are on drugs, ste sleeps there for you to do bongs together. Take that ladies offer up, get and do a full drug test on a live scum bag

Jun 21, 2023
It's not me, but I also don't believe it's Lou's mum, she seems to support her through thick and thin even though she knows what she's like. There's no way she would read all this and not defend her.
I'm not sure what kind of parent would stay for the part where their daughter is getting reamed out over a gravestone

Jun 21, 2023
Someone's told her to dab her eye with bleach!
Screenshot_20231012-205006_TikTok.jpg
I'm tempted to dab bleach on my eyes after reading the last 10 pages

May 7, 2023
Lou I know you have an account on here you need to tell everyone that every time ste goes to yours it's because you smoke weed on those evenings. It's not your methadone he stays because your both stoned and you go to the shops for munch because you have the munchies. do it I don't care lou you'll know who I am after this. In march you went into an alley with M and he fingered you and you give him a bj for a bag of weed. You wore a pink top and you had cum on the neck part. M is my friend's brother. You are disgusting and you need to stop telling lies all the time. You are on drugs, ste sleeps there for you to do bongs together. Take that ladies offer up, get and do a full drug test on a live scum bag
Wow what a lovely start to a Friday. Please spill some more tea ā˜•ļø
I for one am not surprised to read this! I heard some rumours Lou was swapping sexual favours for drugs even back when she was still with James. Sheā€™ll be fewwwmin when she reads youve told us this šŸ˜‚

Jun 21, 2023
Wow what a lovely start to a Friday. Please spill some more tea ā˜•ļø
I for one am not surprised to read this! I heard some rumours Lou was swapping sexual favours for drugs even back when she was still with James. Sheā€™ll be fewwwmin when she reads youve told us this šŸ˜‚
Wouldn't surprise me. James was working 6 days a week while she ran through his paycheck on daily Red Bulls, cigs, tat and cleaning products. There wouldn't have been enough left over from his paycheck after rent and bills were paid so I don't doubt for one second she made up the shortfall on her knees in a back alley somewhere

Jul 30, 2023
Wouldn't surprise me. James was working 6 days a week while she ran through his paycheck on daily Red Bulls, cigs, tat and cleaning products. There wouldn't have been enough left over from his paycheck after rent and bills were paid so I don't doubt for one second she made up the shortfall on her knees in a back alley somewhere
Her internet was getting cut off every month back then

Apr 16, 2023
I'm 39 years old and if my mum read that kinda stuff about me I'd have my arse well amd truly kicked and she would make sure I was an inpatient somewhere
Iā€™m around the same age and mine went mad earlier this year when she found out I was regularly smoking weed.

She didnā€™t speak to me for 3 days when she saw one of my vibrators years ago never mind reading about anal and blow jobs for drugs. At least one version of KK Nips would definitely be non existent if that happened.

Aug 12, 2023
Wtf šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.