Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2023
Getting mouthy again with people. Falls asleep then admits she's taken some tablets from someone, but said she's clean and been prescribed them before!. Shut up you trollop! 🙄

Screenshot_20231013-175408_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20231013-175541_TikTok.jpg

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Wonder if she tried claiming pip for the accidental butt fing 🤔🤔
As someone who's known her in real life since she was a teenager, it won't have been accidental. She loves it. She always has.
The boyfriend who shaved her eyebrows off (and they never grew back) used to do her arse and she always bragged about it.

Apr 16, 2023
She so desperately needs help from rehab people.
she isn’t clean
She doesn’t deserve help from anyone! She’s had more help offered to her than most and it’s never appreciated. I do not understand how she hasn’t been kicked off her scheme. As I’ve said before, I’ve never known someone 10 months clean that looks worse than when they started.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Way too literate. Old Marie is nearly as dim as Lou. It's the same person as the other couple of accounts claiming to know Lou.
Trust me it's neither me nor the other girl, as me and the other girl know each other and who each other are. The one claiming to be her mum is neither of us. I'll test it it's her though.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Look, for anyone doubting we know in real life... I know for a fact that me and the girl who revealed the graveyard anal know her (we know each other and I actually told her about the graveyard anal which has since been confirmed by Lou) as for the one from a while back and the one claiming to be her mum, I'm not sure.
... If you want a bit more info I also know who the graveyard anal was with.
It wasn't Ste. It was with a "famous" DJ.
I can't post our chat receipts as unfortunately Lou will know who I am if I do.

As if anybody would willingly claim to know this thing if they actually didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.