Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2023
Was Lou ever clean?
IMG_7081.jpeg
The carol vorderman circle 😂😂😂

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
It's even more ridiculous
You did amazing to entertain her that long, Ste sticking his beak in was the highlight for me saying he had turned his life around too.
It's even more ridiculous when you consider that conversation was a couple of years ago... Clearly nothing had turned around by then.
That conversation was while she was pregnant, or potentially just before she was pregnant, with the latest one if I remember right.

Oct 16, 2023
It's even more ridiculous

It's even more ridiculous when you consider that conversation was a couple of years ago... Clearly nothing had turned around by then.
That conversation was while she was pregnant, or potentially just before she was pregnant, with the latest one if I remember right.
They are both wind up merchants. Do you have any contact with Lou anymore or have to avoid seeing her anywhere? I read on here somewhere Ste is going to prison again too, is that true?

Reactions: KK the walking STI

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Are you one of the people she was arguing with over the man from the documentary that passed away?
That's the reason I argued with her. She was posting online rest in peace you were my best mate. Then she was on live talking about him for like an hour, trying to get sympathy and donations. I hit the fing roof. She didn't even bother going to his funeral, the little skank.

When I confronted her about it and called her a liar, she was so busy lying about James that she said "lying about what James?" Just assuming I was accusing her about her other lie.

For context the guy from the documentary was my ex, we had argued a lot, as you do with exes, but I still bothered to at least turn up to his funeral.

I even saw that she had posted his name on the memory tree the other day, boils my piss.

Anyway she now knows who I am 100% but I am also totally past caring.

Jun 21, 2023
So the drugs test she took a few weeks back how did she pass that.
Someone mentioned she may have used someone else's piss.

Which makes sense why she was elated with relief that she'd passed the test. She knew her urine was dirty, and would have only been going on the word that someone else's was clean/better. So she would have literally only found out that all was good once that test came back clean

Status
Not open for further replies.