Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2023
I wasn't here for the Charlie or MM stuff. Can anyone tl;dr it?
Charlie was her first moderator on TT. Lasted for a couple of weeks. Then someone called an ambulance to Lous, think it was when she passed out slurring while straightening her hair. Lou accused Charlie of doing it the next day and they haven't been seen since. I've no idea who did it but I've spoken to Charlie on insta since and they said they don't even know her address. Lou then disappeared offline for a couple of days which was when I contacted Charlie asking if she knew a way to check in Lou. They were concerned but hadn't got a clue

Miss Marvel is her current mod along with Vonny. She's a confusing one as she doesn't always block comments and has made some harsh ones herself but also sent Lou a £20 Asda voucher recently. Last weekend when Lou slept on live after supposedly taking Stes meds miss marvel witnessed it, stayed in the chat for a good few hours having a laugh with us 'twolls'. She said she'd never seen Lou in that state before and could now understand why she gets so much hate online. Also admitted that she'd sent Asda to her previously. Another one not been seen since

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Charlie was her first moderator on TT. Lasted for a couple of weeks. Then someone called an ambulance to Lous, think it was when she passed out slurring while straightening her hair. Lou accused Charlie of doing it the next day and they haven't been seen since. I've no idea who did it but I've spoken to Charlie on insta since and they said they don't even know her address. Lou then disappeared offline for a couple of days which was when I contacted Charlie asking if she knew a way to check in Lou. They were concerned but hadn't got a clue

Miss Marvel is her current mod along with Vonny. She's a confusing one as she doesn't always block comments and has made some harsh ones herself but also sent Lou a £20 Asda voucher recently. Last weekend when Lou slept on live after supposedly taking Stes meds miss marvel witnessed it, stayed in the chat for a good few hours having a laugh with us 'twolls'. She said she'd never seen Lou in that state before and could now understand why she gets so much hate online. Also admitted that she'd sent Asda to her previously. Another one not been seen since
Thank you for taking the time to explain

Jun 21, 2023
I first followed Lou from the old cleaning thread. I used to think k she was a bit dim, but harmless. The first big thing was the £100 miss mops gave her. Lou cut her own fwinge, did her own eyebrows and lied about it. That pissed a lot of people off. I think it was about then the truth about her pregnancy with Molly came out, she'd been whining in a group chat that she was scared to tell James, the women were of fing course giving her money too. Lou didn't like us all thinking the truth about her. She was desperate to 10k followers so she could monetise her insta, so she bought followers, blamed tattle pretended to kill herself.
The £100 fwinge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-231304~2.png
    Screenshot_20231005-231304~2.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 371
Apr 16, 2023
I wish her old tat tle threads were still up. Someone made an image that described the Cycle of Lou perfectly. Mainly how she would act like a t, everyone would get angry , then she'd play nice and people would either think she's changing or they were wrong about her, feel sorry for her again, and then back to being a bell
Ask and thee shall receive! 😂
IMG_7278.jpeg

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023

I know vonny in rl. She means well and is really lovely she feels really upset that she sent gifts etc. I think she will still look out for her lou but does now know what she is like so probably won't be on the defensive with people telling her straight

May 26, 2023
I know vonny in rl. She means well and is really lovely she feels really upset that she sent gifts etc. I think she will still look out for her lou but does now know what she is like so probably won't be on the defensive with people telling her straight
I'm not surprised she's upset, I'd be fing mortified if I'd sent that dirty rat anything. Do u think she'll still stay as moderator cuz I would wash my hands

Apr 12, 2023
I first followed Lou from the old cleaning thread. I used to think k she was a bit dim, but harmless. The first big thing was the £100 miss mops gave her. Lou cut her own fwinge, did her own eyebrows and lied about it. That pissed a lot of people off. I think it was about then the truth about her pregnancy with Molly came out, she'd been whining in a group chat that she was scared to tell James, the women were of fing course giving her money too. Lou didn't like us all thinking the truth about her. She was desperate to 10k followers so she could monetise her insta, so she bought followers, blamed tattle pretended to kill herself.
I was there through all that drama too, oh the old old cleaning thread days, what a blast that was 😂😂

May 23, 2023
Thanks, it's been a long long time now though, I don't even think about that stuff anymore.
Tbf Lou and I even made up after this happened, I really do wish the best for her but I don't like the lies, the excuses, the begging.
If you want to get clean, it can be done and it's not as hard as people stuck on it make it out to be.
If you follow the advice of the services that you can go to, follow it to the letter, you will get clean and the only hard part is truly making that decision that you're done with it.
Until something snaps and she thinks "right, enough is enough", the cycle will continue.
Thanks for accepting my request. Fair play to you one for ripping her and two for changing your life Respect. Onwards and upwards. #PoorPeoplesInternet

Status
Not open for further replies.