Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I take it Notsogrey can’t see any of Lou’s comments because she’s blocked or has blocked Lou? I’ve tried seeing something from her and can’t?
Yeah if she’s blocked you, she can’t see your comments. That’s why i s her on my blocked profile and send really supportive messages on my burner account so she will see it and it will wind her up 😂

May 12, 2023
Oh god what’s happened now? I was just watching the live from a distance couldn’t keep up with the comments it was manic 😳🤣🤣🤣
It was people I’ve never seen before, and I’ve watched everything tbh, being so RUDE in the comments to other people who were asking questions. If it’s repetitive to you then ignore it. Why are you being guard dogs for a guy who admitted he spent the donated money on nefarious s?! Ste is not the hero in anyone’s story. If he’s the hero in someone’s they need to seriously evaluate their lives lol. No matter if the comments are repetitive not every person is glued to them like we are. Just rubbed me the wrong way 🤷🏻‍♀️

Jun 21, 2023
It was people I’ve never seen before, and I’ve watched everything tbh, being so RUDE in the comments to other people who were asking questions. If it’s repetitive to you then ignore it. Why are you being guard dogs for a guy who admitted he spent the donated money on nefarious s?! Ste is not the hero in anyone’s story. If he’s the hero in someone’s they need to seriously evaluate their lives lol. No matter if the comments are repetitive not every person is glued to them like we are. Just rubbed me the wrong way 🤷🏻‍♀️
Speak for yourself. He is my hero ❤

Jun 9, 2023
I just tend to stay back and watch and evaluate, and then jump in every now and again when that ogre of a girl comments and then give her a piece of my mind she makes steam come out my ears 🤣

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Thats true.

People are turning on her on TikTok now as well. People were on angie’s live earlier posting about this thread trying to direct her this way 😂😂
Angie was watching her live when she was telling ste about being chatted up l, I’d love to know what she’s told them that’s why she didn’t want the video on the internet Incase angie or miss red saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.