Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2023
I didn't realise Delusive Angie is a bit of a car crash herself. I read she sits on live 24/7 in her bedroom at her mums house...given that she's middle-aged woman that's a bit strange. I couldn't sleep last night and went on TikTok, went on Angies live and her mum was having a go at her saying it's 2oclock in the morning and I've had enough of all your carrying on or dramas tonight or something along those lines. I felt sorry for her mother. Lou is always trying to crawl up Angies arse...if that's her role model then there's even less hope for her 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I didn't realise Delusive Angie is a bit of a car crash herself. I read she sits on live 24/7 in her bedroom at her mums house...given that she's middle-aged woman that's a bit strange. I couldn't sleep last night and went on TikTok, went on Angies live and her mum was having a go at her saying it's 2oclock in the morning and I've had enough of all your carrying on or dramas tonight or something along those lines. I felt sorry for her mother. Lou is always trying to crawl up Angies arse...if that's her role model then there's even less hope for her 🤣
These grown arse woman that live in there bedrooms wtaf, tt is an eye opener there life is revolved around it ,what kind of life is that, most of them need bliddy sectioned

Apr 21, 2023
that ange is part of a group called PLM . Which apparently is pedophile life’s matter and she doesn’t believe women can be pedos.. she got absolutely slaughtered on her live last night, cut herself and pleaded mental health. Then said she was having a mental breakdown this morning when she was just severely hung over.
Absolute freak. Can see why lou is drawn to her.

Also I know that’s not how you spell the P word but my brain is not braining today.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
that ange is part of a group called PLM . Which apparently is pedophile life’s matter and she doesn’t believe women can be pedophiles.. she got absolutely slaughtered on her live last night, cut herself and pleaded mental health. Then said she was having a mental breakdown this morning when she was just severely hung over.

Also I know that’s not how you spell the P word but my brain is not braining today.
I have seen the video of her saying she was a member of that group! How the hell she can deny it god only knows.

she always says that she isn’t responsible for anyone’s mental,health and karma comes along and bites you on the arse with hers!

Aug 29, 2023
that ange is part of a group called PLM . Which apparently is pedophile life’s matter and she doesn’t believe women can be pedos.. she got absolutely slaughtered on her live last night, cut herself and pleaded mental health. Then said she was having a mental breakdown this morning when she was just severely hung over.

Wow...I have absolutely no words. How can women not be paedos...makes no difference if the person is male or female. A paedo is a paedo. If a person sexually assaults a child then that's a paedophile...is Angie saying if a woman does it then its fine!?! I've seen some absolutely sickening things in the news over the years that women have done. Why would you be on live daily hosting debates, telling everyone your views on things if your going to cut yourself when people go in on you because they don't agree. What a freak of a woman...lives in her mums back bedroom, probably has no actual real life friends either...yet Lou thinks the sun shines out her backside. Birds of a feather flock together as they say.

Apr 16, 2023

She's a attention seeker and the minions that are up her arse and sending gifts are just as bad, according to her yesterday gypsies are going to take over the tt app ffs

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Wow...I have absolutely no words. How can women not be paedos...makes no difference if the person is male or female. A paedo is a paedo. If a person sexually assaults a child then that's a paedophile...is Angie saying if a woman does it then its fine!?! I've seen some absolutely sickening things in the news over the years that women have done. Why would you be on live daily hosting debates, telling everyone your views on things if your going to cut yourself when people go in on you because they don't agree. What a freak of a woman...lives in her mums back bedroom, probably has no actual real life friends either...yet Lou thinks the sun shines out her backside. Birds of a feather flock together as they say.
It was her mum saying women can't be peados last night in her live. They are all as fing mad as each other they whole lot of them. They cannot climb any further up her arse if they tried 🤣 fing grown ups sitting in tiktok 24/7 falling out and calling the police on each other and ambulances being called!

They can't just turn off tiktok and go do something productive. Sad sad world we live in now

Apr 30, 2023
I didn't know that either. Following one crack pot, aka Lou is more than enough for me 😂

Apr 30, 2023

Being part of that PLM group speaks volumes to me. She's one I'd definitely avoid.

Apr 16, 2023
i also saw a video on tiktok of her (angie) "joking" about sexually assaulting her dog. watch here
maybe that's why lou wants one
Yeah @Carols Bank Account showed that to me recently. They might remember which user it was or what words to use to search for it.
Angle later tried to backtrack and say it was a joke but it really wasn’t a joke. She’s a sick do.

Apr 29, 2023
She nothing better to stick her beak into

Attachments

• IMG_3769.png
    IMG_3769.png
    336 KB · Views: 196
Status
Not open for further replies.