Lou @Lifewithloux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
I’d hit that ignore button if I were you. Saves you from the bullshit 😂
I know mate but I’ve just ridden my dickhead horse who decided to throw me head first into the fence because he stood in a puddle and fed off a mile down a boggy field. So I’ve literally had enough of dickheads today and i was feeling feisty 🤣
Got a brew and calmed down now, I’m good 🤣

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I know mate but I’ve just ridden my dickhead horse who decided to throw me head first into the fence because he stood in a puddle and fed off a mile down a boggy field. So I’ve literally had enough of dickheads today and i was feeling feisty 🤣
Ha ha been there with my dickhead horse when I had her 🤣 a puddle though! 🙄 hope you are you x

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Sing it hen 🎶
Tattie hearts to you 🥔

Jun 9, 2023
IMG_7414.jpeg

Oh look it’s Lou getting involved for no reason yet again

May 26, 2023
I'm gonna have a guess at how Lou's day has gone so far since she's been off SM

Woke up to her 6.30 alarm. Straight in the shower, teeth brushed , hair done, skin care routine and dressed.
7.30 nutritious home made breakfast, caught up on world news and ready to face the day by 9am.
Fetched methadone, bought a few essentials at shop like bread milk butter etc then back home to start cleaning. Put all unnecessary crap away, hoover and polish, clean toilet and bath. Spot of lunch, maybe a sandwich and a piece of fruit. Then a nice relaxing cuppa and a film on the settee or a little work in the office towards her business while deciding what meal to cook for tea. Will it be a simple home made pasta or rice dish or meat any 2 veg 🤔 who knows? Then clean up the kitchen and now everythings done a wander over to social media in her spare time.

Alternatively she may be wallowing in her pit still wearing the clothes she was wearing yesterday eating choc choc and a kilo of chocolate, off her face on pregabs. Then later tonight she'll go onto Tik Tok saying 'i wuz gonna get so much done today but me menkal elf/me cankul'

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'm gonna have a guess at how Lou's day has gone so far since she's been off SM

Woke up to her 6.30 alarm. Straight in the shower, teeth brushed , hair done, skin care routine and dressed.
7.30 nutritious home made breakfast, caught up on world news and ready to face the day by 9am.
Fetched methadone, bought a few essentials at shop like bread milk butter etc then back home to start cleaning. Put all unnecessary crap away, hoover and polish, clean toilet and bath. Spot of lunch, maybe a sandwich and a piece of fruit. Then a nice relaxing cuppa and a film on the settee or a little work in the office towards her business while deciding what meal to cook for tea. Will it be a simple home made pasta or rice dish or meat any 2 veg 🤔 who knows? Then clean up the kitchen and now everythings done a wander over to social media in her spare time.

Alternatively she may be wallowing in her pit still wearing the clothes she was wearing yesterday eating choc choc and a kilo of chocolate, off her face on pregabs. Then later tonight she'll go onto Tik Tok saying 'i wuz gonna get so much done today but me menkal elf/me cankul'
So accurate 👏
Lou’s menkal elf is just pure laziness

May 26, 2023
I’m shooketh at that whole story that poor lad Liam, breaks my heart that he’s in the middle of it all 🥺
It's horrible mate. My late BIL had downs and he was the most genuine and innocent person you could ever meet. His family have got to take some responsibility because they should've been safeguarding him, it's literally be like having your 4 year old unguarded on SM 🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.